Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A new kind of pain

Posted 10-30-2018 at 11:06 AM by Bloxo

Tonight I tried something new...I joined a colleague at the gym and attended a spin class...

Now I haven't ridden a bike in about 20 years, I smoke and don't always eat the healthiest food...

So this ended up being very difficult for me, it was about 45 minutes with exercises starting from a minute casual cycling, then a minute of intense cycling followed by a minute of standing while cycling, I struggled but am proud to say I made it through the whole class and am even...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Try but don't wear yourself out

Posted 10-29-2018 at 06:01 PM by Bloxo
Updated 10-30-2018 at 10:59 AM by Bloxo

I am posting this late...but still much earlier than I have been staying up till lately, it will be the last post of the night for me...

But I have learned something lately, even though this site is worth putting some energy and a bit of time into, don't break your back over it, sure there will be some appreciation but most of the members here won't care, as long as they get their dare, or their bought of sadism...or that one nude they've been clamouring for from a Kik post they won't...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

time to step back?

Posted 10-29-2018 at 01:14 PM by Bloxo

Tired, cold and wearied...

This is how I feel after the weekend...and I only have myself to blame.
All I have done for a few months now is log onto this site and I feel a bit silly looking back, sure I've had some fun, met some cool people and enjoyed producing content...but I need to start putting myself first now.
I'm going to spend less time on here, more time on my other pursuits for a bit, sure I'll still be around...but most of my threads get lack lustre responses,...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some assistance needed :)

Posted 10-27-2018 at 08:08 AM by Bloxo
Updated 10-27-2018 at 11:48 PM by Bloxo

Hi all,
I'm up to 19 cards made at the time of this post...

I've grouped types of dare into 8 categories, but want to build my list...this is what I have so far:

Pain - Spanking, Pegs, CBT, Nipple torture, Tit torture, Implements

Fluids - Piss, Scat, Diapers, Cum, Enema, bladder control, Vomit

Sensation - Ice, WAM, Tickling, Blindfold, Wax, Toothpaste/icy hot, Shower play, Oil

Sexual - Orgasm, Denial, Chastity, Anal Play,...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Me and my ... Peecock

Posted 10-27-2018 at 02:30 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-27-2018 at 03:03 AM by CSasha

I have been asked to write more about my transition, from a male body to a gamma body. Because I am not a man. Here is me again writing about my journey to explore and discover what I really am, and how I get to perceived and accepted as the person I am, including being labeled and treated the way I want.

So I have a peecock, a penis. It's quite average in size and shape, far away from perfect, a bit hairy, bend sidewards, but all in all a good piece. And it comes with the typical merits...
Oracle
Old

A Halloween party problem!

Posted 10-26-2018 at 11:35 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

So me and my friends are gonna have a Halloween party on Halloween (duh) and I'm at a total loss of what to wear! I've contemplated crossdressing as Castiel from super natural, I've also thought about being chrona from soul eater. Then again, maybe I should just use this party as an excuse to wear my super slutty red plaid corset and miniskirt again. I dunno. All I know is I wanna dress up, bit I don't know as what. So I took to posting here in my blog for some ideas from any of yall? (Keep in mind,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why a rainbow?

Posted 10-26-2018 at 01:55 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

I have just been thinking about this, and everyone knows I love rainbows but they don't really know why!

The truth is there are a lot of reasons!

Primary Reason:
The primary reason I always chose a rainbow is because of my background. I came out as a lesbian in the early 90's. This was on the tail end of the AIDS epidemic, and before Ellen came out, before Will and Grace. Every single one of my gay male friends had been beaten to the point of hospitalization at some...
Posted in Uncategorized