Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rate this Entry

Rules from Nina@

Posted 04-14-2018 at 01:27 AM by Matt:
Tags rules

These are the rules Nina@ gave me for winning her Easter egg challenge.

Rules start today for 1 week.

1) In the entire week you are only allowed to masturbate for a total of 2 hours including all tasks, challenges etc and no touching after that, So every time you masturbate keep track of time, also any masturbation session less than 5 minutes like if you just touch for pleasure for a fraction of seconds is also counted as 5 minutes. Once you complete these 2 hours, a torment like pegs on nipples or butt-plug needs to be applied every time you want to masturbate. Your gD signature should also reflect how many minutes you masturbated since the beginning of the rules week.

2) Every time you go out (apart from work and your parents house) you need to wear a hidden kinky item, like panties, or butt-plug or 2 pegs somewhere etc. Either the torment or alternatively no pants while driving to the supermarket (I don't know the rules there, so please don't get arrested)

3) Every night before sleeping you are to play a game of online strip poker after wearing your night clothing, and after the game you have to sleep in the leftover clothing..lol

4) You are only allowed to pee in odd hours of the day and anytime you have to pee in the even hour of the day, then you must pee your pants or hold till the next hour

5) If you live alone, every alternate day, you must cook at least one meal of the day while naked and eat it under the table, optionally also attach collar and leash for fun

6) Every time that you make a post on gD during the week, each post should have the word please written in blue colour, every time you forget to write please, post again mentioning that.

7) Every time you are taking a hot shower you need to sing aloud any one song once (but the same song everyday) during the duration of the shower (else take a cold shower). Record any one such singing instance during the week of you taking a hot shower and singing and post in your recordings blog.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3163 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Don't know if it's annoying for you but I particularly enjoy the please rule whenever I see you post.. Look forward to hear how your week goes with these rules..
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nina@ View Comment
    Don't know if it's annoying for you but I particularly enjoy the please rule whenever I see you post.. Look forward to hear how your week goes with these rules..
    It's a bit of a pain when I'm on my phone, as a bit of a fiddle to set the colour. So may reduce posts when at work lol
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt: View Comment
    It's a bit of a pain when I'm on my phone, as a bit of a fiddle to set the colour. So may reduce posts when at work lol
    You could always keep the text please with html tags for font color copied in your phone clipboard
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    You could always keep the text please with html tags for font color copied in your phone clipboard
    that is a good idea lol

Short update

Rule 1, still within 2 hours so nothing to say yet.

Rule 2, for this I will probably always wear panties as just the easiest. Always feel rather self conscious when going out in panties for some reason, even though I know that no one is going to know, well unless I forget to zip up anyway..So far I've just been shopping and to a friends house.

Rule 3, well as my night clothes are only ever 2 items, I think I will be sleeping naked most nights... unless I'm really lucky with the cards. So far I've lost both games...

Rule 4, this has not been a big issue so far, just set an alarm for a few minutes before every even hour and go if I need too.

Rule 5, on Saturday and today I cooked a meal naked, (making sure to be extra careful when handling hot items...) then put on my collar (and puppy ears ) and attached it to a table leg and sat under the table to eat. This was a little cramped, as I only have a small table and did bang my head once or twice.

Rule 6, I'm getting more used to it now, just sometimes hard to think of a reason to say please in every post lol

Rule 7. For other reasons, I've had to have cold showers so far so not had to sing yet.
    Updated 04-16-2018 at 03:28 PM by Matt:
  5. Old Comment
    Interesting update Matt:

I like how you place the word please in forum interactions..lol I ve given this rule to a couple of others too

Good to see how you are doing rule 5

For strip poker it's not fair that you wear only two things to strip, so you need to wear a pair of socks too from now on..
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    For strip poker it's not fair that you wear only two things to strip, so you need to wear a pair of socks too from now on..
    That would be good, give me more of a chance lol

I also decided this morning, that I won't set an alarm anymore for the pee rule to make it more challenging. So there's chance I'll forget and need to hold longer. (Which has already happened a couple of times...)
  7. Old Comment
    Final report on rules.

1) I ended up having to spend 92 hours caged this week, so that limited how much I could masturbate.... so was not until today that I went over the 2 hours trying to catch up on some edges! For the time over 2 hours, I wore my ball gag and had pegs on my nipples. Wearing my ball gag always makes me feel extra subby and I drool a lot! Fortunately didn't have to have pegs on for long lol

2) In order so this could count towards tasks from the 3 person rolling thread, I wore bra & panties for this rule Trips included, going to have a new tyre fitted for my car, cinema, ten-pin bowling with friends (really hope they did not notice anything!!!) Walking a neighbours dog, shopping and going to the barbers. The bra made this a lot more risky, with the panties, as long as I was careful, it's very unlikely anyone will find out (although still feels a bit embarrassing..) But I always feel there's a lot more chance the bra could be noticed, weather it's the straps showing through my top or if anyone will notice "lumps" where there should be none..... the ten pin bowling made me feel most nervous with the moving about and knowing I would be watched while bowling. They must have wondered why I didn't take my jumper off though, as it was quite warm.

3) for this 3 times I ended up naked, twice just in bottoms, once with top and bottoms and once I didn't lose any clothes, so top, bottom and socks lol

4) This was harder since I stopped setting my alarm to remind me. As I did have a habit of forgetting and then realising it was an even hour when I needed to pee. But was generally not too hard to hold until the next odd hour. Occasionally, I'd manage to forget the following odd hour too though, these times it was a challenge to wait until the next odd hour to pee. Thankfully I did manage to hold it though!

5) Eating naked under a table tied to a table with a leash always made me wonder what anyone would think if they saw me! Just wish I had a bigger table lol was a bit cramped.

6) I was caught by Mistress Claire forgetting this rule 3 times one day... For which I was given 40 lines to write (see my GetDare album...) Don't think I forgot again, so that punishment worked....

7) I'm not very good at singing without music or words, so I needed a simple song for this rule. So Sam decided that I should sing "Old MacDonald had a farm"....... This got a bit annoying after a few showers lol But here is a recording of it -: https://vocaroo.com/i/s1sz3vI7YBFD

I would like to thank Nina@ for these rules, they were creative and interesting...haha
  8. Old Comment
    Hey great Matt:
    I really enjoyed reading your final report.. was fun to see rule 2 work out so well with all the nervousness and vulnerabilities while bowling.. yes mistressclaire's punishment was effective and a good one though I am generally more lenient and sometimes let it go..lol.. Hope you enjoyed the rules.. You did well!!
  9. Old Comment
    got a chance to hear the recording you made in the shower just now, so couldn't comment on it earlier. I must say, your singing has improved a lot and the recording was quite good and clear too