Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Weekend of latex punishment - Day 2

Posted 04-24-2017 at 12:14 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 04-24-2017 at 03:22 AM by RainbowSky

After showering (and accidentally ripping my latex panties), I returned to my room to find that my master was still planning what I should wear. At this point he didn't know I had ripped my panties.

I quickly informed him of these, to which he laughed and said that by ripping them I'd just made my own punishment harder. He told me to put my latex cupless corset on again, so I quickly dried it and did as told. He then handed me the latex spanking skirt, informing me he was going to let me wear the latex panties with it but because they ripped I was going to have to get underwear-less. I slipped it on and adjusted the skirt. The whole in the back of the skirt (cut out specifically for spankings) left my entire ass free and about two inches of my upper thighs. I was told that, seeing as we weren't going out until the afternoon (him to the library, me to rehearsals), that was all I could wear and we had to keep the curtains open. Now, we are on the top floor of a block of flats overlooking a river so the chances of being seen by anyone were very slim but I was still a bit nervous.

We then got breakfast, me a lot more slowly as I could barely walk as the latex skirt was so tight against my skin. The fact that I was walking around with my erogenous zones exposed for anyone to see made me quite aroused and whenever I sat down I left a trail of juices.

He then informed me we had received a suggestion for a task. So to prepare me for this, he had me kneel on the floor and lifted my skirt. He had me prise my legs apart enough so that he could press the wand against my clit. When he let go of the wand, because my legs were being pushed together by the latex it stayed there, and didn't fall down. He made me put my hands on my head and stay there. Now, this wand on it highest setting makes me edge so quickly, and then after that first edge it turns painful, which after a while turns back into pleasure - but its a lot less enjoyable than the vibe we have. As he was preparing our desks with cuffs, I was confused as to what was going on. He then came back over to me and made me bite down on the ball gag, which he tightened behind my head. He helped me to stand, the wand still tightly stuck between my legs and had me hobble over to the desk. He pressed my head into the desk, quickly attached my wrists to the legs and then have me step back until my back was flat and my legs were by the bed, and he then attached my ankles to the bed, the wand still agonisingly teasing my clit. He didn't tell me anything of what he was about to do.

He lay on the floor under my body, I couldn't see him with my cheek pressed against the table, and eyes facing the wall (the most comfy of possible positions). I could feel my pussy juices slowly dripping down my legs. Then I felt a hard hit against my left breast, then my right, then my left. I realised at this point he was hitting my breasts with his hands, pummelling the sensitive skin and giving particular attention to my nipples which were standing to attention. I was crying in pain when he stopped. The pain was more from my clit at this point as it was so raw and red from the wand. But this stopping wasn't a stop. It was just a breather. The wand was slightly readjusted so it was even more focused on my clit and then my breasts were hit again. This time I recognised the feel of plastic on my skin - he was using the back of my hairbrush to constantly alternate and hit my breasts. With the gag in I was unable to plead with him to stop. My body was burning and yearning for release. Eventually he stopped once more and I felt him slide out from under me as he brushed against my skin. There was a pause and then a woosh as he flicked his belt (buckle end) through the air and under my back, aiming for my right breast. The metal buckle painfully hit my right breast, while the leather strap slashed the left. He did this 5 times and then repositioned himself to repeat it on the right, aiming the buckle at my left. Every hit was fire and I screamed, sound muffled by the gag. After this he carefully untied me, removed the vibe and cuddled me on the floor, applying some cream to my burning breasts. He whispered in my ear that there was an ass spanking to come later but it could wait for now and that I had been a very good girl for taking a 45 minute spank. I nodded, knowing that he was doing this for my best interests.

We then settled down to do some work on our laptops. About 10:30am he suddenly stopped and turned to me. He told me that I needed to do some exercise to stretch out my body before rehearsals. I was very confused, but got stood up and stood in the middle of the room. He then tapped the vibe to my clit - a relief after the wand. He told me that I had to do a 5 minute run, I had two options - either on the roof where if anyone looked all the way to the top of the building they would see my breasts and ass, or up and down the internal stairs and risk being caught in latex and exposed by people I at least vaguely recognised. I decided to take the roof. I put some trainers on and we headed up to the roof. We do have a bit of a wall around the roof top so my ass was probably hidden from view but my bouncing breasts were certainly exposed. Luckily being a sunday and still quite early there wasn't many people at the river. Once the five minutes were up, we headed back inside, the vibe still running its course against my clit. Once back in my room. I had to do 100 star jumps in front of the window, followed by 100 squats, 100 sit ups, 100 push ups, a 100 second plank, and a 100 second wall squat. I had to do the star jumps in front of the window and was warned that if I tried to cover my breasts at any point, whatever number I was on would be added to my spanking later and if the vibe came in-taped the same would happen. I started the star jumps, and got through them quickly and easily by keeping my eyes closed. Then moved straight into squats. Then I sat on the floor and complete my sit ups. For every one that wasn't a full one I would have an additional spank added later. Then came the 100 push ups. Now I can barely do one let alone 100, so I knew that spanks would be added to my spanking later, especially when my arms just collapsed at 3. I then got into a plank position and had to count in my head 100 seconds before I could let myself down, every second under was two additional spanks, every second over was one removed. The same rule applied to the wall squat. When doing the wall squat though I could feel the tape loosing its stickiness and was distracted by this instead of counting.

After all the exercises my master worked out how many additional spanks I would be getting. 5 for my failed sit ups, 97 for my push ups, I was 5 seconds over on my plank but 22 seconds under on the wall squats - a total of 131 additional spanks. I was then informed these wouldn't be to my ass though - they would be to my pussy. I internally winced. He had me kneel on the ground and lean forwards to press my breasts into the carpet so my ass was presented perfectly for the spankings. He re-taped the vibe and began paddling my ass as I lay then contemplating my punishment. It was so sore after wards. He then told me to remain where I was but spread my legs as far as I could given my skirt. I did so and then I felt his hand on my ass to steady me as he took a ruler, ripped the vibe off and furiously spanked my pussy/clit 131 times. I was sobbing in pain and every hit my legs wanted to close to protect my, but his feet neck to my knees prevented me moving. After we had another cuddle before continuing with our work.

Finally it was time to leave. I was allowed to remove all the latex and put on dance shorts (no underwear), a sports bra and a vest top. We left together but headed separate ways.

When we got home, he forced me back into my corset and into the latex leggings (with no underwear). Now we were due to go see a play that my friends were doing so I threw on some jeans and a t-shirt over the top, with my coat and off we headed to the theatre. It was a fantastic show but I was so fidgety and warm in the latex under my clothing. I'm sure the person next to me could hear the squeak and slapping of the latex against my skin.

It was a fantastic show to end the day with.
Views 1169 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments