Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

1. Old Comment

Panties and Public Tasks - Part One

This is lovely blog entry - thank you for sharing, and I look forward to more. Did the begging work?
  2. Old Comment

Damn, Jameser is one lucky guy. Smart, sexy and beautiful!? He hit the jackpot!
  3. Old Comment

I love your writing style. So descriptive. Just wish I was there to enjoy seeing you squirm!
  4. Old Comment

Fantasies with Jameser - The Secretary

This blog never fails to get me hard. I wish I could help myself to only read it in private! You're an excellent writer and sexy lady
  5. Old Comment

You should blog more, I enjoyed reading this a lot! There's no need to get nervous at all!

It's fun to get inappropriate pictures at inappropriate times. When my sweet subby sends me them while she knows I'm out, it's hard to conceal what it does to me...
  6. Old Comment

I would get nervous, too! But that was a truly delicious story! And a well tailored suit... yummmm!
  7. Old Comment

i'm glad i'm not the only one and that's spot on nlg! well tailored suits are like catnip to me, i just can't help myself. i'm happy my blog had an effect on you guys as well.. boners & ladywood for all!
  8. Old Comment

Quote:
    No matter how many blogposts I write, I still get just as nervous every single time. Am I the only one that gets like that?
    No, you are not!

Thanks for the great blogpost! It, ahem, worked for me too...
  9. Old Comment

Oh my gosh, this was one of the most fantastic things I've read in a long time.

I've read before that a well-tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men... I'm pretty sure that conclusion is correct.
    Posted 10-20-2015 at 10:27 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  10. Old Comment

I feel the same way. Even after almost 100 blogs I get nervous each and every time I post. I find the positive comments help though.

I'm so happy to see another blog from you. I love your writting and your fantasy got me all horny again (asslvr just took care of that problem). I'm also really happy to see you so happy with James.

By the way I also love knowing I can make asslvr hard while he is at work or around other people. I love getting him all worked up. It makes me feel sexy and powerful and confident and wet ... very very wet ....
  11. Old Comment

Lola's Your Leading Lady!!!

Thank you! I just added some bribes to the thread and it'll answer your question there as well as give you a few more options
  12. Old Comment

This is a very persuasive pitch. I'm trying to pimp out my vote in exchange for edge reductions in T&D by girls (I'm desperate), but I'm seriously tempted by one or two of those other promises instead....

Out of interest, how many edges would you reduce in T&D in exchange for my vote?
  13. Old Comment

Haha, thank you! I got a little worried at first..the blog section made your comment veryyyyyyy deceiving I'm honored to have your vote!
  14. Old Comment

I don't really like you, but those sweet, sweet bribes!

Nah, just kidding Your blog is sexy, your ad is nothing short of amazing and you seem like the right girl for the job! You'll have my vote!
  15. Old Comment

@shadow.. I thought it was pretty clever myself :P Between that and breaking my poor little heart for rejecting my nomination.. I totally deserve your vote

@butterfly.. Thank you! I still love all of your blogs so much too

@lizzy.. YES this could be a bribe I complete weekly!

@jayjay.. No campaign song here I'm afraid.. I'm not that creative!

@drw.. I feel like this is bribing me to bribe Lizzy.. and I like it I feel the same about you! After all, I'm pretty sure that your PhD is in being pleasant.. Because of you, PhD should be short for Pleasant happy Dom! Good luck fellow competitor!
  16. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eivins View Comment
    So... um... can meeting up and making out be a bribe?
    Lola, I'll vote for you if you accept her offer and videotape it!
    Kidding!
    But go kiss that girl!

I know you're nervous about this whole situation, but I know that you are an amazing person. That always shines through, so people will notice and vote for you. And even if you win, I'd be nothing but happy for you! I'd say that, even if I got the full 1000 edges.

Go get 'em!
  17. Old Comment

Have you got a campaign song Lola?
  18. Old Comment

So... um... can meeting up and making out be a bribe?
  19. Old Comment

Good luck Lola! You were so worried about your blog but it turned out great!
  20. Old Comment

I love your reasons to vote for you Lola you are so clever :P I giggled a bit at the drwar one, because he is a Dr. afterall hehe
  21. Old Comment

Public Adventures :)

Your blogs get better and better! Pressurepressurepressure!

Seriously though, it's just a pleasure to be able to read your work, and the quality of them is never in question, in my mind; just delight.

Well done for undertaking such a task, especially for a first outing, and the latte was definitely justified!

Thank you for sharing, and more power to ye both.
  22. Old Comment

I love love love your writing and was so excited to see that you wrote another blog. I still get nervous before I post each and every one of mine, and sometimes even want to go back and take them down because I think they suck so badly. However, you have nothing to worry about ... just look above.

You are so brave for carrying this through. I would have been a mess. I wore a plug once in person and I swear everybody in the mall knew what I was doing!

Thank you again for posting. Please please please consider writing more for us.
  23. Old Comment

Nicely done Lola! I love that you even told him your window wouldn't be ideal because of how private your house is. Whats the fun in putting yourself in a semi public situation if no one has the slightest chance to see you Its hard to imagine you embarrassed, you always seem so confident and full of smiles! I love that you included all the little details like how nervous you was, and how great your orgasm felt. Keep up the amazing work and I hope super has you post more blogs they are so good!!
  24. Old Comment

Such a dirty thing to do so close to all of those people, I LOVE IT

Thank you for sharing this with us, keep up the good work. We all hope to hear more soon, I'm sure!
  25. Old Comment

Lola!
    You are an incredible writer! I loved this report! It sounds so exciting... except I could never do that in a public restroom... unless it was super super super clean. But OCD. Haha!
    You are so brave!