Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

im back

Posted 06-20-2009 at 02:42 PM by maxim (Maxim's blabbing!)

well everyone i have been gon for the last week and no worries i am back and ui just cant get used to the new look its so confusing but more organized i like that part anyways just wantded to say im back
alwaus, x
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pew, close one

Posted 06-19-2009 at 09:42 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

The Eastern Pacific almost had thier frist tropical storm. I don't think it will become one now because it is making landfall.

Wow, so far no one had any named storms.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Dundies

Posted 06-19-2009 at 10:55 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

The Dundies is the first episode of the second season of my favorite TV show (whcih I obviously love) The Office. Many people here have been misled into believing that I love working in an office. I do not work in an office. I do, however, love the show the office.

Glad to clear that up.

The office rocks. (Not the British version of the Office, which I find very unfunny and totally humorless....
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The answer is...

Posted 06-18-2009 at 07:18 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

42!

Yes, finally I've gotten around to posting a H2G2 one.

Just in case you didn't know, there is such a thing called google calculator. If you type "1+1" it will give you "2". If you type in "the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything" it will give you 42.

I am not joking with you. Here's the link for all you non-believers ( http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...answer&aqi=g10)...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

John Gallagher Jr!!!

Posted 06-18-2009 at 02:15 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

OMG, my favorite actor ever! He is a total genius! I love him!

One of the best male voices alive today!

This is him accepting a Tony (Yes, Oh? You haven't heard? That Spring Awakening won, not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, but eight, yes, eight Tonies in a single year!)

(And it was nominated for eleven!)

I'll show you some videos that...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 06-18-2009 at 10:21 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)
Updated 06-18-2009 at 10:22 AM by Officelover (Once again, I forgot the picture.)

This is a pomegranate for all of you meat-eaters who refuse to try delicious fruit. I think this sums up two things about me:

First, my Judaism. It was not an apple that was the forbidden fruit, and there is no reason to assume it was one. This is because there is no apples in the Middle East. However, it's been suggested it was a pomegranate or a fig. Also, at the beginning of the Jewish New Year, Rosh...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Crossdresser, More like Transvestite

Posted 06-18-2009 at 09:08 AM by emo boy

as my username suggests im into crossdressing but recently i have been spending days as a woman and have decided that i need to go to the next level.
From now on, i will be spending everyday dressed as a woman, i will shave my legs etc, paint my nails, everything about me will now became female
even my name, as some of you may know my name was Matthew but i would like to be known as Melissa from now on
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized