Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Obtaining Permission to Ask for Permission

Posted 07-10-2013 at 03:59 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-10-2013 at 04:21 AM by Rose_Angel

In the beginning of my submission to Dravot, I was allowed to go to a few others to ask for the permission to cum. At the time, this was my fiance, Dravot, Frosty, and after a little debate, Gin. Sadly, most of you won't know who Gin is, but he was awesome!

I didn't want to ask Gin at first, because I had promised to do another dare for him (which I have saved as a draft on here but never completed.) After a while, I decided iI really wanted to be able to ask him, so I proposed that he set me a task that would "unlock" the permission to ASK him to cum.

To the best of my memory, and from reading the report itself, I had to spend 8 hours in a wedgie, removing it for 5 minutes every hour to apply toothpaste to my ass and rub it in. It was initially a 6 hour bladder control dare, but I told Gin my max to hold my bladder was 4 hours, so he increased it to 8 hours, with one bathroom break in between. The pre-set punishment for peeing too early was wearing a clothes peg on my clit for 1 minute on, 19 minutes off for the rest of the duration (I was new to this sensation... which now is a limit as I just can't handle it anymore for some reason)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89
Sir, I started at 8.47 AM this morning, not too long after getting home from working out, which I had 20+ oz of water at the gym… I gave myself a front and back wedgie, moved the back out for 5 minutes, and fingered my ass with my middle finger on my hand, and it of course had a bit of toothpaste on it. It burned as I rubbed it in my ass. When I put the wedgie on, it burned even more, Sir.
I was online talking with Sir Dravot for most of this task, which you’ll see he interjected a few times, but only to make it more difficult, Sir.

One hour later, when my alarm went off, I put the toothpaste in my ass again with the same finger, and was very turned on. The toothpaste burned, but it felt nice having my finger up my ass, even though it hurt like hell for my arm to reach behind my back to get a finger in the ass.

In fact, this is what I sent to Sir Dravot, about why I was turned on during this part of the task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a girl called Rose
Oh gosh... its going to be sooo hard trying not to cum later today, Sir, after being turned on most of the day... the burning in the ass is not something I like... nor is the wedgie... but this is essentially a bladder control dare. It isn't long term, and I need to pee, and am not "allowed" to, unless I want to start using the clothes peg on my clit, which I don't!

so I can't pee when I want... that's a turn on. Having my finger up my ass, even if the burning is still slightly unpleasant, is a turn on. Knowing that if I DO pee before I'm "allowed" I have a punishment I don't want ahead of me, is a turn on
knowing that I'm doing this task, not for the permission to cum, but for the permission to ASK to cum, for which Gin knows he has the option to say no at any time, is a turn on

talking about my discomfort to you is a turn on... and knowing that I have your weekly task to do afterwards... oh goodness, I need help, hahaha
So yes, I was very turned on at this point.
About an hour before I was able to use the bathroom for the first time, I had lunch… and silly me, I had SOUP. Of all things to eat when on a bladder control task, Sir, I had SOUP!!! I was waiting for my alarm to go off, and when I had 9 minutes to go, I informed Sir Dravot this. He ordered me to go drink a large glass of water first… so I did.

As soon as I saw my clock hit 12:46, I went in the bathroom, took my pants down, and eyed my cell phone’s clock, waiting it for it to be 12:47. I then got my wedgie completely off me as I released my bladder. I probably peed for nearly 2 minutes, or at least it seemed like it. I stared at my underwear during this time, the back was just covered in paste, and the entire pair of underwear was soaked from my being turned on.

When done peeing, I put my wedgie back in place, returned to my room, and put more toothpaste in my ass. It hurt. A LOT. When I put the wedgie back in, I wanted desperately to cry, the pain just HURT! I read a few passages from Chicken soup for Christian Teenage Soul book to help myself cry a bit, but it wasn’t enough, so I searched for two videos online that the song alone always makes me cry, and watching the videos makes me ball my eyes out. Once I started balling, I transferred my thoughts to the pain in my ass and just let more tears flow.

However, soon after being done crying, it was time to reapply more toothpaste. I was NOT happy about that, but I did it for the 6th time, Sir…

Soon before the 7th dose of toothpaste was applied to my ass, I asked Sir Dravot if I could not use my butt plug for the task I’m supposed to do tonight for him. Long story short, while I was applying my 7th dose, I apologized for asking in the first place, and my future task was made slightly more difficult. With 1.5 hours to go before being done with your task Sir, I asked Sir Dravot if it would please him for me to go drink another big glass, but this time with warm water. He told me to make it two, and then do 20 toe touches after. I drank a glass and a half of warm water, before I felt I couldn’t drink anymore, did my 20 toe touches, which pushed my wedgie up further, making it hurt even more, Sir.
But it was time to re-apply more toothpaste soon after, so I asked if Sir Dravot would like me to do 10 toe touches after to get the same effect, and he said to do 20. I re-applied my last set of toothpaste, and while I generally start at a time, and add 6 to my ending time, I stopped before then, as my nail hit my ass somehow, and I yelped out loud in pain. I couldn’t keep my finger in there, Sir. So I put my wedgie back in, and did 17 of the 20 toe touches, but I HAD to pee. I was getting really hot and sweaty, and nearly felt like I would pass out, so I laid on my bed. After a couple minutes of rest, I got back up and did my last 3 toe touches. And just a wee bit of pee came out, and I felt like my bladder was about to explode. I had promised Sir Dravot to finish that last bit of water before going pee, so I grabbed my cup on the way to the bathroom and drank it, even though my stomach felt so sick and full.

I got on the toilet around 4:00, and just released my bladder. I knew I’d be going to my room and getting my clothes peg from my dresser, and I did just that, Sir. I moved the wedgie (that I regave myself after using the restroom) from the front aside, and put the peg on my clit. It hurt, a LOT. I got on the computer and told Sir Dravot that it was on my clit, and he asked why. He clearly didn’t like that I couldn’t hold it any longer… and he told me to wear the peg 1 minute on 9 minutes off for the duration of 42 minutes. By the time he told me this, it had already been on my clit for 4 minutes. So I took it off, and then informed Sir Dravot that although I didn’t want more time with it on, that I knew I could handle it. So for the duration of the time, I had my peg on for 4 minutes, and off for 5, Sir. In some sessions, I clipped it in a place that hurt a ton, in a couple sessions, it didn’t hurt too much where I clipped it, but it still hurt none-the-less. Also, during off times, Sir Dravot had me rub my clit with toothpaste, which while that is generally a turn on for me, my clit hurt so much, it didn’t feel good, and it hurt even more to take the peg off each time because of the toothpaste added.

Thank you, Sir, for the time you took to give me this task. Now that I should have your permission to ask for cum requests, I am not to go to Frosty unless I don’t receive a response from either you or Sir Dravot after 8 hours of waiting, so you can expect to hear from me a little more often, Sir.

~This girl called Rose
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1943 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have a few more that I retrieved from my old computer, but I will wait a few days to post more, as I think I'm already "spamming" up the blog space.

I'm glad I get to share these now though.