Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

Shit happens ....

I also have injured myself while doing some dares. Nothing too bad, luckily, but when you are bleeding you should stop and care about your wounds. And learn for the next time. It's nobodies fault, some parts and some people are just a bit more sensitive than others. Shit happens, as you say.
  2. Old Comment

Shit happens ....

Aww Miss Butterfly, I knew you found me adorable!! And I don’t know what you’re talking about with being a brat, I’m clearly an angel!

You took such good care of me when I was rudely flung out of the subby-headspace I was sinking into! Even though it wasn’t quite the session we’d hoped for, it was definitely a memorable one and I’m looking forward to when we can eventually have a full phone play time !
  3. Old Comment

Thoughts on being collared

I understand where your feelings come from and they make a lot of sense. I know I wouldn't want to have to wear a collar all the time, but the ritual of "being collared" and what that means is a good one.

But its not something to take lightly. I really hope you will find someone who you will feel comfortable enough with to let him collar you.
  4. Old Comment

Betrayal & Hurt

My sympathy with you, Butterfly. I hope you find support by the many real friends you have to comfort you in this time of pain.
  5. Old Comment

Betrayal & Hurt

People are cunts to good people. That is all.

You are better than this babe xx
    Posted 06-30-2022 at 11:20 AM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  6. Old Comment

Betrayal & Hurt

Words really do fail when it comes to feelings of betrayal, especially after such a long period, when bonds should be deepening. It throws everything out of order.

I'm sorry you're going through this. At least you're aware now, and can move accordingly. Someone mistreated what you gave them, that is not on you, and it is no worthless thing to give love, give care, and risk being open.
  7. Old Comment

Betrayal & Hurt

People suck! Seriously, this makes me mad!
    I'm sending you lots of hugs dear Princess!
  8. Old Comment

Betrayal & Hurt

Sounds shitty, I can imagine how raw you are right now. Sending hugs. You’ll bounce back from this as you always do….
  9. Old Comment

Being a Toy

Quote:
    I am a smart woman. I don’t do things without question. I don’t do things quietly. I overthink. I am stubborn and feisty and have worked so hard in my life to build my confidence to be able to counteract the negative image that others have imposed on me.
    This is a really good trait. Keep this for real life! Nevertheless, in game mode, you can still be a toy without betraying your personality
    Just make sure you are able to draw the border like "This is real life, now I am a smart woman", and "This is a fun game, now I am a brainless toy". I think a smart woman can switch between those two. A brainless toy certainly can't

Oh, and I like brats, they are fun
  10. Old Comment

Race to 50 edges

Wow! This must have been a big dare for you stepping out of your comfort zone. I have to admit I'm a bit jealous of your edging capabilities. I'm glad you had so much fun same that you were allowed such a splendid orgasm!
  11. Old Comment

Being a Toy

I know this is a huge step for you but I am super happy for you that you can do it and it turns you on.
    Yay for toy-ness!
  12. Old Comment

Being a Toy

Quote:
    Originally Posted by aussiedom View Comment
    You should go edit this to be in third person as toy
    Nope, I was given permission to write this in first person. It was hard enough without adding that.
  13. Old Comment

Being a Toy

You should go edit this to be in third person as toy
  14. Old Comment

Just a few submissive fantasies ...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sabina View Comment
    Given mutual trust and all safe play code of BDSM respected, in the fantasy you tend to immagine he is total stranger to you and Mr. Devious, only a stranger for you (maybe friend of he but you not know) or some one you both know?

Take care
    sabina
    I don't think a total stranger would work. But I would be happy with either scenario where it was somebody that just Mr. Devious knew/vetted and he was a stranger to me or that he was a mutual friend of ours.
  15. Old Comment

Thenk you Butterfly for sharing some very intimate fantasy you heve. The dropping off for one weekend in condition of TPE, yes is extrem, but in the your option can be realistic and doable with right conditions.

Given mutual trust and all safe play code of BDSM respected, in the fantasy you tend to immagine he is total stranger to you and Mr. Devious, only a stranger for you (maybe friend of he but you not know) or some one you both know?

Take care
    sabina
  16. Old Comment

I got a puppy!!!

He is soooooo cute!! Congrats and you are so lucky!! Very envious!
  17. Old Comment

I got a puppy!!!

Ahw, they definitely have good puppy eyes!
  18. Old Comment

I got a puppy!!!

Meatball is absolutely the cutest! I'm glad that he is bringing joy into your life! x
    Posted 05-28-2022 at 03:18 PM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  19. Old Comment

Heartbreak

I'm so sorry to hear this, I hope in some way you both can settle whatever the differences were and still be friends in the end!
  20. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    Cool fantasies!

I'm really surprised about your TPE fantasy. It seems like pretty extreme. I understand that fantasy, I have it too, but in practice? I am not sure.
    That's why it is short term, just over a weekend. I know it will be a very intense experience and not sustainable for long term but I think a set period of time would be doable for both parties.
  21. Old Comment

Cool fantasies!

I'm really surprised about your TPE fantasy. It seems like pretty extreme. I understand that fantasy, I have it too, but in practice? I am not sure.
  22. Old Comment

I got a puppy!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cstelle View Comment
    I've never seen anything so silly-cute!! (God, how I wish I had a small friend of my own! Alas, I can't even keep plants alive - never mind relationships...)
    I can't keep a plant alive either. But animals make noise when they are hungry so that helps.
  23. Old Comment

I got a puppy!!!

I've never seen anything so silly-cute!! (God, how I wish I had a small friend of my own! Alas, I can't even keep plants alive - never mind relationships...)
  24. Old Comment

I got a puppy!!!

your puppy is adorable!!!!
  25. Old Comment

I got a puppy!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tease View Comment
    Pets bring so much joy into our lives and it's always such great fun deciding what name to give a new pet, definitely chance for some creativity.

Completely true about the training as well, pets need to be house trained or they end up peeing everywhere and making a mess! Hopefully you manage to train him quickly.

Really like you've dressed up your new pet in different outfits (as well as naked with just a collar, that's a great idea.
    It sounds like you really should get a pet. Maybe a kitten or even a puppy. Something to keep your big bear feet warm at night.