Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nharbiru

Rate this Entry

Self dare comp for a place in my pack of dogs.....

Posted 03-20-2015 at 02:52 AM by nharbiru
Updated 03-23-2015 at 07:10 PM by nharbiru

Master nharbiru is seeking female, post-op tranny(m-f/f-m) subs and slaves....You will compete for your place in my pack you dogs....

So wow me by daring yourself instead of me doin it for you.....

and remember...creativity is key, not shock value.

>Submissions can be made here by sending a p.m with a link...

>Proof must be posted on utube or somewhere i can view it....

I'm waiting...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1083 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    There are a few things I'd like clarified, if you please.

You are "seeking female, post-op tranny subs and slaves." Are you specifically looking for post-op mtf individuals? Or are you open to anyone who appears to be a female physically?

Compete in your pack? How large is your pack currently? What do the competitions consist of? May I suggest dildo toss? It's marvelous fun.

Why only dogs? What do you have against cats? And rhinos? and dinosaurs? And bunnies? And pixies, naturally.

I'm curious to know why you want possibles to create a dare for themselves. You must be a different breed than any dom I've ever met.

And I must say I feel that shock does have a certain value. I've recently discovered that I enjoy light violet wand play. But I understand that it's not for everyone.

I've sent proof of my identity into utube, but it will likely take a while to work through their system. And I'm not entirely sure what a piping company could possibly want with my information anyway. Have you by chance come up with a new toy design that they are manufacturing for you? It's quite generous of you to offer a prototype to everyone who comments on your blog. I look forward to seeing what it is. I do love new toys.

I'm afraid my submission is already given elsewhere. But you did say you're waiting so it's obvious that you have extraordinary patience. It should serve you well in your search.