Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

I whipped up a new fursona!

Posted 02-12-2019 at 06:06 AM by Twisted Kitten
Updated 02-12-2019 at 07:06 PM by Twisted Kitten

So while I was at work today, I got an idea for another fursona. But I cant draw at all, so I just looked up a free base and used that. I got the base from Sleepy Suika on deviant art.

While the base wasnt exactly what I had originally envisioned in my mind, I was able to somewhat capture what I was going for.

so meet my newest fursona! Dominic Malchiore! Id like to make more alterations in the future, but only when i can actually draw semi decently. >_<

Their story is that they are a gender fluid musician. in their free time, they work on metal and punk covers of songs they like. plays lots of games, and just loves people in general. but there's a lot of deep seeded hatred for those who are disrespectful. they want to be able to write their own music, but don't feel like they are good enough at lyrics or sound to do so. lotta self loathing going on with this one., but even tho they hate themselves for being such a "failure" in their own eyes, they keep a friendly exterior so the others around them need not worry. They find solace in music, almost like it speaks the things they cannot.

OK, im all done being edgy now! talk to ya later my fellow freaks and geeks!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 103 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very cool. I will approve your photos for you right away if they aren't already approved.
  2. Old Comment
    I really like your artwork! Thanks for sharing!!!!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Very cool. I will approve your photos for you right away if they aren't already approved.
    thanks a bundle butterfly!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartFun View Comment
    I really like your artwork! Thanks for sharing!!!!
    Thanks! I actually have been thinking of switching up the color palette. go with a more grey tone fur, and slightly darker main color for the pants. as well as the shirt. and maybe change the "dm" on the shirt to a skull. I plan on using this fursona as the character for my story time videos I wanna do on youtube once Im good enough at animation and drawing. and I want them to look the best they can.
    (I also want to use them as the character in animated music videos of cover I wanna make, but that kind of a pipe dream)
    Posted 02-12-2019 at 07:02 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
    Updated 02-12-2019 at 07:04 PM by Twisted Kitten