Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Sleeping with Sammie

Posted 07-09-2016 at 08:14 AM by The Slutty Princess

Last night was special. Actually, it was more than special, it was magical. I took Sammie out for a little date and told her the good news….I was all hers. After eating, we spent hours walking the lake shore and by the time we called it quits, we were both tired. Sammie begged me in the car to sleep at her house. She played her cute tricks, sticking out her bottom lip and giving me a sad face. I laughed. I couldn’t say no, her begging was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

When we got to her house, it was nearly midnight. We were both exhausted as we dragged each other down the steps and to her bedroom. After a yawn, she began stripping. I grew tense and watched in admiration. Crossing her arms, she grabbed at the hem of her flimsy blouse and began pulling it off. In adoration, I watched as she pulled the thin maroon blouse upwards, revealing her light tan, toned belly. The shirt clung onto her bra before she yanked it off, revealing her cute plain black bra that had been firmly holding her small breasts all day. Clenching it in her hands, she turned to me and giggled, letting her blouse drop to the floor. Bending over, she slowly slid her jeans down to her ankles. She quite cutely kicked her feet a few times to finally be free of the garment as she straightened back up and began unclasping her plain black bra that had kept her breasts jailed all night. My breath caught as she turned to me, dropping her bra to the floor in a rather, naughty and cute motion. It didn’t matter if I had seen her naked previously, each and every time, it was still an awe to see her naked. Her small breasts bounced gently as she released her hands from them. They were small but exceedingly beautiful in my eyes. They were just a little bigger than mine, I’ll admit, I was a little jealous. Her breasts sat lower and less closer together without a bra but they were still perfectly shaped, moulding her body even better. Her breasts were dotted by her already hard, erect, light pink nipples. The pale white of her breasts contrasted with the light tanned skin around. Everything was perfect to me, all the small imperfections were perfections in my eyes. Excitement, warmth, and lust leaked through my body and I could feel my nipples slowly grow painfully hard as they poked into my bra. Laughing, Sammie turned away from me and began untucking the bed sheets and the comforter from her bed. “You gonna sleep like that, silly?”

A little embarrassed that I was still standing there in adoration, I laughed and began stripping off my warm clothes that clung to my skin. Unlike Sammie, I had worn much tighter clothes. I started with my skinny jeans, hooking my thumbs in the waistband and tugging them down my legs. They continued to hug my butt until I managed to pull the jeans down to my thighs as my butt jiggled slightly. I bit my lip, again watching Sammie in lust as she untucked the bed sheets. She had her back to me and my eyes were locked on her butt. It was light tan like the rest of her body but with the slightest movement, a little pale skin would show from beneath her panties. Her panties made her butt appear even cuter, they were almost like an amber color outlined by white lace on the waistband. I quickly pulled off my tight blouse and tossed it on the floor before I began fidgeting around with the clasp in the front of my bra. My nipples were still painfully pressing into the material and I couldn't wait to remove them. I dropped my bra to the floor and nervously covered my breasts with my hands as Sammie turned to face me. It was odd. With just the two of us, I felt self-conscious. Sammie took a few steps towards me, smiling, before she leaned in and gave me a gentle, soft kiss on the forehead. “You look beautiful Lia. You should wear less clothes more often.” she said with a giggle. I slowly let my hands fall to my sides. Her reassuring words caused me to smile and feel warm inside and blush. She turned away from me, turned off the lights and crawled under the dark blue blanket. Having lost my self consciousness and nerves to Sammie’s charm, I danced to the other side of the bed and joined Sammie under the blanket. Her bed sheets smelled of lavender and the cool, clean sheets against my bare skin felt amazing, making my nipples stiffen even more. I rolled over on my side to look at Sammie. The night light positioned by her door provided just enough light to see her perfectly. She was on her side, looking at me as well with a smile across her face. Her smile vanished as she nuzzled her head deeper into her pillow and continued staring at me. Her eyes glowed and sparkled in the dark. We just stared into each other’s eyes.

I was fascinated looking into her eyes. Hazel eyes are always mesmerizing. In the dim light cast by the night light, they looked like milk chocolate, highlighted by her large black pupils, with a speckle of green. Utterly beautiful and unique. I was lost in the beauty of her eyes. I didn’t want to blink, I stared off into her eyes, reading them. It was as if they told a story, a story that I have not heard yet. Each time I looked into her eyes, they seemed to dance with a different emotion, a different story. Tonight, they seemed calm and captivating. We lay there, gazing into each other’s eyes, transfixed by them. If anyone would have walked in and saw the event, it probably would have seemed a little awkward. It was a staring contest but not one for fun and games, it seemed much more intense. Her eyes seemed to want mine and I wanted hers. We lay there motionless, expressionless, just peering into each other’s lively eyes. After a few seconds, she smirked and turned her head and gazed up at the ceiling. Playfully shaking her head, “You’re too beautiful Lia”. I grinned at her comment as the words bounced around inside me, filling me with warmth. I gazed up at the ceiling with her, concentrating on the plain beige canopy that covered the room. After a few seconds, Sammie wiggled her body towards me and rested the top of her head on my forehead. One of her dark blonde curls fell on my nose and I studied it. Sammie was tired and she snuggled a little closer to me and snuggled her head tighter against mine. I was the complete opposite. I was wide awake. I couldn’t close my eyes, my body was filled with warmth, with excitement, and lust. I was damp, I could feel the moist gusset of my panties rub against my skin. It was alarmingly soaked, just slightly damp. Unable to shut my eyes, I studied the blonde curl that sat in front of my nose, studying the thirty colors of blonde. Her hair appeared to be a golden caramel color under the dim light cast by the small night light in the corner of the room but her hair always seemed to be a little darker during the day. I loved everything about her. Just the slightest feature, her eyes, her hair, I was transfixed by everything about her. After identifying nearly every color of blonde in that one curl of hair, my eyes traveled further down her body. The sheets were still tucked above her breasts, concealing my eyes from the rest of her body. Her head was tilted away from me, allowing me to just see her neck and shoulders. Her neck muscles were relaxed as she slowly drifted into a sleep. I found her narrow, small neck just as alluring as the rest of her body. It appeared soft, smooth, but rigid at the same time. Another thing I found fascinating. I loved running my mouth across necks. I loved the feeling of their muscles quivering under my mouth. My eyes quickly were engrossed by her slightly sun-burnt shoulders. They were slender, not broad, and appeared smooth and skeletal. They weren’t quite toned but I loved them. With her relaxed, they appeared more round than usual, highlighting her collarbone. The glistened from the night light. Ugh, I need to encourage her to buy a few more strapless dresses!

After studying every feature visible to me without moving my head. I tried to clench my eyes shut and sleep. Afterall, I had been tired. Well, that was before I crawled into bed with a gorgeous girl. My eyes were transfixed by her visible body, my nose was intoxicated by the feminine, sweet scented shampoo. It smelled almost vanilla. Honestly, I have no idea how I felt asleep but I guess I managed to drift off after I had stalked every visible feature on her body with my eyes.

I awoke before her, her head still nuzzled against my forehead. I was surprised that I had slept so well. I never slept well, especially in an unfamiliar bed. It was morning. There was a little more light in her room from the small window on the wall but it was still quite dark afterall, it was a basement room with only one small window. The warm beams of the morning sun shone through the small window, coating our bodies, and gleaming off the silky comforter. It made her look even more gorgeous. I didn’t want to wake the sleeping beauty so I kept still, studying the thirty shades of blonde in her hair that were now much more apparent with more light in the room. My back had been stiff from sleeping on my side all night and I tried to wiggle around slightly to ease the stiffness but I ended up waking the beauty from her sleep. She pulled her head off mine and looked up at me. Dampening her dry lips, she smiled, leaned in, and kissed me before rolling onto her back and pulling the sheets off her, jumping out of bed.

I followed her out of bed and slid on a clean green tank top Sammie tossed at me and I followed her to the bathroom. I wanted to shower with her but sadly the basement bathroom only had a small shower, big enough for one person. We could have showered together in the upstairs bathroom but we would have risked getting caught by her Dad so we decided to just take turns. After showering, I dressed in some clean clothes Sammie lent me and we watched TV for a little while before I left.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1020 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Beautiful.
    I love that, despite the mutual lust, you two can both decide, after stripping down and admiring each other, to just cuddle close, and sleep.
    I've no doubt that you both sort of hoped the other would do something, and both wanted to do something yourselves, but instead you stayed in control, and you did exactly what your title said. You SLEPT with her.

While not the most sexually tantalizing evening to write about, I think it is better for it. The mutual self control suggests how seriously you both take this, and it makes for a better, sweeter, story for us. For us to look forward to, and to cheer you on in.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ksoma View Comment
    Beautiful.
    I love that, despite the mutual lust, you two can both decide, after stripping down and admiring each other, to just cuddle close, and sleep.
    I've no doubt that you both sort of hoped the other would do something, and both wanted to do something yourselves, but instead you stayed in control, and you did exactly what your title said. You SLEPT with her.

While not the most sexually tantalizing evening to write about, I think it is better for it. The mutual self control suggests how seriously you both take this, and it makes for a better, sweeter, story for us. For us to look forward to, and to cheer you on in.
    I think Sammie was just tired, but yeah wanted to strip nicely before doing so. The night went simple and innocently. Sammie was in no rush, she was happy as it was, happy to just be with her. She felt comfortable with her, and they have plenty of time to go at their own pace. And it's their first night sleeping together after Lia had told her they were mutually exclusive earlier. It's nice just to be with the one you care for so very deeply sometimes. To just drink the moment in, to thank God so very much, to pinch yourself, to hold your breath and freeze time. That night sounds beautiful Lia, like it sets the tone of everything. Like it's relaxed, natural, and sacred for the both of you. It's the sound of your music together. Two chords blending to make a new sound, a new key.

Lia, I know what you are talking about. I am the same way. In similar situations that I haven't experienced often, I find it hard to sleep also (while they would find it easier to sleep too! ). I would be looking at every beautiful detail too, recording it with my eyes, being aware of every emotion I felt, and of our breathing, the temperature, the smells, the sounds (perhaps of the night), everything sensory, and latently spiritual, and my thoughts would quiet down more at peace and in reverence of the moment. I would stay up as long as I could because I couldn't help it. I guess I would be hoping it wouldn't end. Hoping it wasn't to good to be true. Hoping I can have the happy life and happy ending I deserve. But I wouldn't be thinking that, that would be deep in my subconscious, an almost unnoticeable fear that doesn't really register in the priority of the moment. Which would be a moment (and hopefully moments) I never forget. And to thank God unendingly for them.

I have never had a woman that loved me deeply in return. There's no real reason for it. I'm not ugly, and I'm a great person. That's just how life has come to pass for me thus far.

But I'm so very happy for you Lia!

*bear hug*

~Joanna
    Updated 07-09-2016 at 04:56 PM by Joan Sky
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks to the both of you for commenting!

I do agree with Joanna. Sammie was tired, we both were tired, I was just kept awake by the gleaming beauty that rested next to me. It was our first night together. I hadn't planned on anything but cuddling, in fact, I hadn't even planned on sleeping at her house!

As much as my sexual desire wanted to explore Sammie deep down inside of me, it wasn't present. I knew it wasn't going to happen. We were both still slowly adjusting to each other, getting use to each other's company. Sammie's father was upstairs. We were tired. It wasn't going to work out and I didn't want to try either. We are going to take it at a snail's pace and when the time arises that we both are comfortable for that night, I'll let it take over.
    Posted 07-09-2016 at 04:58 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  4. Old Comment
    I just started reading some of your posts on here and I found them very nice and I found myself very drawn to them. I want to wish you the best with you two. Can't wait to hear more about you two and where everything goes.
  5. Old Comment
    I'm glad you're willing to take it at a snails pace.
    The fact you are willing to take it slow is a big deal. It speaks to how serious you and her take this.
    I'm happy for you.
  6. Old Comment
    Princess,
    That beautiful night with great news in which, Sammie was waiting to hear from you. Will now start to created what you hope will be something very special. Those thoughts of lust, are from wondering and picturing it in both minds. As it has been in your mind from that night with that dare kissed. That pace of impact was not meant to be as the two of you were tired and the first time sharing the bed as a couple. Not as friends, but more as that intense joy facing each other. With your eyes watching Sammie, as she undressed before your eyes, while you couldn't stop looking at her body. She was so relaxes and at ease. Then it was your turn, to undressed but again those thoughts running through your mind. Just as if this was your first time, when beginning to take it off. As it was your first time in this manner and not just a regular friend. Lust is there in your mind, but it is going to be that slow process. It is not going to happened fast. It will be a build up over time, to reach that first experience for you. There is no rush, but you know what you want and need. It is that need for fulfillment within your heart! As it is the same feeling for Sammie too!

Yet, that beautiful night in which has started from that begging from Sammie to you. Just as that need and wanting you close to her. To feel her against you. To have that smell from her body, just as she needed your smell too. That peace of closness, for a end to a great night!

Daddy!

7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Comment
    Thanks to the both of you for commenting!

I do agree with Joanna. Sammie was tired, we both were tired, I was just kept awake by the gleaming beauty that rested next to me. It was our first night together. I hadn't planned on anything but cuddling, in fact, I hadn't even planned on sleeping at her house!

As much as my sexual desire wanted to explore Sammie deep down inside of me, it wasn't present. I knew it wasn't going to happen. We were both still slowly adjusting to each other, getting use to each other's company. Sammie's father was upstairs. We were tired. It wasn't going to work out and I didn't want to try either. We are going to take it at a snail's pace and when the time arises that we both are comfortable for that night, I'll let it take over.
    O.M.Goodness Lia... I opened up to my boyfriend last night. And everything turned out all right! Will post more on my blog later. *hug*