Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Littlekitten9852

Rate this Entry

Miss Isabelle’s Kitten- Day 1

Posted 04-14-2020 at 04:09 AM by Littlekitten9852
Updated 04-19-2020 at 10:48 AM by Littlekitten9852

I’ve never written a blog like this before, but I will do my best to make Miss happy.

As per Miss’s request, each entry here will be of the previous day, so I may recount everything for you all here.

To begin, I will state the rules that I have been given:
1. I must always address Miss as Miss
2. I will never touch myself or orgasm without Miss’s permission
3. Every night before bed, I will show Miss 3 bras and 3 panties. She will then choose which ones I wear the following day. I must send her a picture each morning of myself in the bra and panties she chose for me, as well as the clothing I will wear over it.
4. As her mark on me, I will grow my pubic hair into an “I” for Isabelle.

In addition, I am still allowed to do dares and tasks sent to me. However, if any of them go against Miss’s rules, I must ask for her permission to do the tasks first.

So far, Miss likes to have me rub my clit to her command and tell her through a number sequence how close I am to orgasm (1-10, 1 being not turned on at all, 10 being cumming.) Once I reach 9, I must ask her permission to cum by asking “May I please cum for you Miss?” at which point I am to hold my edge until I am given further instructions.

Yesterday, Miss was very kind to me and let me cum twice in one day. The first was by hand while I read the first few chapters of an erotic story Miss sent me. The second was by use of a vibrating wand that Miss let me use last night because I’m a horny kitty.

As I am still a new kitten for Miss, this is as far as I am able to update this blog entry. Tomorrow’s is sure to have many more updates.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You are a good kitty always lisn’t Miss Isabela and make her happy, you are on the begining of a great journey enjoy it
  2. Old Comment
    That I for Isabella sounds incredible!

Sweet kitten