Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lovelyangel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

An uncontrollable craving

Posted 03-26-2020 at 03:27 PM by Lovelyangel

Hi there ,
You can call me Angel, I'm a 23 year old straight female. I have always known I've been submissive from a very young age, before I even knew what it was. My first memory of a "craving" was when I was about 9. Later on about age 14 I found out my "craving" had a name. SUBMISSIVE. That's when I started doing my research on what being a submissive is. As I got older, I would get my boyfriend to tie me up here or there maybe spank me and although that was nice, I needed more.

So that leads me here.. Telling yall about my uncontrollable craving to be someone's whore…

My craving comes from within, the deep ache and need to be at a strong man's feet. The desire to be of use to him in not only a sexual way but physically and mentally. To be strong enough to hold him up when he needs me and nurturing enough for when he's mentally tired. I crave to serve him in anyway possible. I have a deep desire to be at his feet or behind him silently all day until I'm of use. I crave to be carved into the woman that he wants me to be, the women he needs. I craved to feel his forceful punishments for my wrong doings, but know it is to help me grow. I wish to make all of his fantasies come true. I crave to be used in ways, my Sir will not think of me but only think about his pleasure and make it known.

I am a SLUT.

I crave to have my pussy filled all day. I need feet to kneel by until my mouth is needed. I want to suck my Sirs cock to wake him up, while he's eating dinner I prepared for him, and fall asleep with it in my mouth. I want to be forced to have my holes filled all day but not be allowed to cum to ensure I'm always a needy cunt ready to please my Sir. I crave to be used in public, knowing Sir won't let anything bad happen to me. I crave to have my tight ass filled all day. I want to have my ass spanked every morning and night to be reminded I'm owned. I want to have Sirs cock slammed down my throat for mouthing off or my face smacked for rolling my eyes. I crave to have my life controlled from what I wear to when I'm allowed to go to the bathroom. I crave to be someone's whore.

This is something burning inside me, this will always be me no matter how hard I try to fight it or hide it.

There will always be a need to serve and be at the feet of a strong man...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1246 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You seem to be the perfect slut for a deserving master. I find you very interesting
  2. Old Comment
    Welcome to getDare. Quite an opening for a post. Good to know what you crave.

Still, take your time and take good care of yourself.

And best luck in finding good partners.
  3. Old Comment
    I understand that feeling to a lesser extent. I am still in my training and adjusting to who I am which is a slut.

I honestly wish you the best in your journey. Hopefully you find a fitting master.

Welcome to GD