Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

I'm Fake And A Minor. (Apparently.)

Posted 12-05-2016 at 11:48 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 12-05-2016 at 11:59 AM by IceMaiden

A few weeks ago I was told a picture AM shared in chat of me wasn't me.

Then recently in chat someone mentioned I may have admitted I was underage, they couldn't remember who actually said it.

And of course, I along with so many females get the "You're fake" because I refuse to send pictures the majority of the time. And when I do it's only to select people I know and trust.

The first two were news to me.

Now, the picture that 'wasn't'
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I Haven't Replied To Your Message.

Posted 12-14-2016 at 03:37 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 12-14-2016 at 03:41 AM by IceMaiden

I am absolutely awful at responding to my PM's.

Sometimes I just forget. I read it and then get distracted with something else and forget that I didn't yet reply. I'm very forgetful and easily distracted. AM reminds me daily to do this or that, sometimes even reminding me to eat. I blame my meds, I never used to be so forgetful.

Sometimes I will read a message and then have to go and do something and again forget that I haven't replied. Or I will want to wait until I have
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spanking Out The Brat.

Posted 12-22-2016 at 07:48 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 12-22-2016 at 07:55 AM by IceMaiden

Just a short story I wrote for AM.

I carefully remove myself from the bed, being careful not to wake him as I do so, before glancing down at his sleeping form. A giggle forms on my lips as my eyes rake over him and I press my lips together together tightly so as to remain quiet before I slip from the room and head to the bathroom and lock the door behind me.

As I step under the shower and turn up the heat I let out my earlier surpressed giggle as the water cascades over
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I Love Sophie And Aimee.

Posted 12-27-2016 at 06:47 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

I mentioned recently I wanted to blog but didn't know what to write about and this resulted in first Sophie and then Aimee telling me to write about them and then agreeing I should write about both of them.

So here we are.

I love them both because they make me giggle with the things they say. Half of the time they say what I am about to or have me laughing so much I end up spitting my drink everywhere and choking.

I love them both because they are both beautiful
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dom(mes) Get It Too.

Posted 01-06-2017 at 05:02 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 01-06-2017 at 09:21 AM by IceMaiden

AM often gets unsolicited messages when he is in chat from people who suddenly decide they want to sub to him. Without any prior contact, of course.

He shows me these messages as I show him mine because, shock horror, we're completely open with each other. (Though I think the real reason he shows me his is so he can laugh when I go off on one and claim my property. He seems to enjoy it when I get possessive.)

Now some people accept his "no" and move on. Good for
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Deal or No Deal!

Posted 01-23-2017 at 12:29 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 01-23-2017 at 05:30 PM by IceMaiden

So I saw the thread deal or no deal recently and thought it would be fun for AM and I to play it. I mentioned it to him and he agreed we could play.

He had me write out an equal list of 'good' and 'bad' things and then modified, changed or added himself to the list I provided him with.

After randomising the numbers himself, we were good to go and started the first game. In the good list he had included 24 hours of orgasms. I really wanted to win that one! But in the bad
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Difference Between M/s And D/s.

Posted 01-28-2017 at 12:38 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 01-29-2017 at 08:26 AM by IceMaiden

Note-this is solely my opinion.

I always identified as a submissive. I hated the word slave and was sure that would never be me. I originally viewed a slave who was someone who had no input, no limits and was forbidden from stating their thoughts feelings or concerns.

I am a brat. I have an opinion on everything. If I feel something is unsafe, beyond my capabilities or just stupid then you are going to know about it right away. So I couldn't be a slave...could I?
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized