Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

It's The Little Things...

Posted 04-16-2016 at 04:52 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:46 AM by IceMaiden

Master recently wrote about taking him for granted in some areas. I might be just a teensy bit guilty of the things he talks about in his blog. But only a teensy bit. I'm too sweet and innocent to be entirely to blame.

It did however get me thinking about how many of us end up taking others for granted without meaning to or realizing until we are told about it. It's part of being human, after all.

And whilst I might take for granted some of the things Master does, I certainly would never want to take him for granted. It has happened, will probably happen again. Like I said, part of being human.

That being said, sometimes we just need a reminder of why we have specific people in our life. Why we want them in it and keep them in it.

Which leads me to the title of this blog...

~I adore how he sends me random texts unexpectedly.~I love that he calls me when I'm not home.~Seeing him and my little one talk, laugh and gang up on me melted my heart and made me love him more than I already do. (I'll deny that to both of them and keep telling them both it was mean.)~I love how he tucks me into bed every single night and makes sure I'm settled and ready to sleep.~I love how he then wakes me up every single morning (Though that can't be said for the taste in music he plays to wake me.)~I love how he can read me and tell what I am thinking when I am saying nothing at all.~I love the way he smiles at me, the way he watches me when he doesn't think I'm looking.~I adore how he is always there for those he loves and cares about.~The way he teaches me new things about both myself and the world without even trying.~The way he guides, encourages me and believes in me even when I don't believe in myself.~ That I can be so silly around him and he finds it entertaining and adorable.~That he is so patient and loving with me and makes every single day a pleasure and blessing to be his friend, his sub, his slave.~

Time keeps flying by and every second with him is treasured and loved. I love you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1105 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is amazing, Ice

We are indeed all guilty of taking things in our lives for granted, even the cuties like you are entirely guilty!

You made me smile throughout the entire last part. Having that one special person in your life can be so perfect.

I hope you two stay as awesome as you are now and never let eachother go.