Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog

Just random ramblings and musings on my slutty and submissive life!
Rate this Entry

Showers

Posted 03-08-2018 at 09:07 PM by KittenRose

A report I wrote to my Domme. Perhaps seems out of place as it is part of a larger conversation, but I hope it still makes for fun reading!

Yes, I agree that Jacob jacking off on his own is not a good sign. Perhaps I am not giving him enough attention? I mean, of the sexual kind? So I experimented. As I told you I am in Colorado this week, on a "vacation". What I mean is, that this so-called vacation consists of us wandering around the mountains, while I spend mornings and evenings (after J falls asleep) working! So, its no break for the Bad Girl. In any case, I digress. Coming to my experiment. For the last two days, and I hope for the rest of our vacation in Colorado, each morning I slipped into the showers with him. It was easy. All I had to do it go into the bathroom and strip and slip in with him (we never lock bathroom doors now. A strange way of showing intimacy, I guess). Then, once I was wet, I soaped him, kissing him on his neck and grabbing him and pulling him closer to me. Oh my~ I should say this makes me very hot, even to write this, and I need to be careful that I don't moan. He is sleeping next to me. So bad! Then, I reached down, getting him hard and slowly, oh so slowly! got him off. It took a while, as I think men are not used to getting off in showers by someone other then themselves. But I think he enjoyed it! That fixes the problem of him jacking off on his own, I guess!

Also, I agree, that I have been a bad slut as I have not be able to satisfy him, and hence you, by proxy. So, I beg my Sweet Mistress for punishments. I begs. A slut who can't fulfill her partner is no good, and deserves to be punished.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 600 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Glad to see you found a way to ease his desire to jack off. Hopefully you are having a good time.