Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

Holy frazolis I might be a sadist.

Posted 07-03-2018 at 05:24 AM by Twisted Kitten

So I started getting bored with my usual kink stuff. And decided to explore my slightly dominate and sadistic side.

I played more actively with a previous pain lover I met online, and via ZAPPING their balls many times, and getting to see the responses from that. I've realized just how much i enjoy seeing the fear in someone's eyes. Seeing them wince in pain by my hands. (Paws?)

After that, I started to play around with pain play, and DAM THAT FELT GOOD.

WHILE im still new to it, I do seem to enjoy the feeling of cutting shallowly into my skin to draw blood, then specifically, to suck the blood out. It taste like iron, and I love that. But I can't take too much of this. Cutting still hurts alot, and kinda brings me back to less than pleasant memories. But the harsh spankings, and wax play. (Did I mention that?) I loved.

I discovered that hot wax being dripped onto my freshly shaven body is quite the turn on. I've yet to venture to more... sensitive areas. But I plan on making that trek eventually.

I'm becoming more and more sadistic. And I don't know if it's permanent, or just a result of being denied the ability to even touch myself. (Maybe being sadistic is helping relif that sexual tension) but I enjoy it none the less.

I also kinda like the feeling of control I get when a sub look at me with fearful eyes. (Had some fun playing with this on omegle last night)

Well, that's all for now.

Talk to ya later my fellow freaks and geeks!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 118 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome to the sadistic side!
  2. Old Comment
    Yay!!
    I've always been a switch, and have especially loved slapping my partners in the face until they cry, but I have also recently found out more and more how sadistic I can get... particularly, I've recently instructed a couple of boys on how they should torture their genitals for me over cam and it turned me on a ridiculous amount AND I WAS LAUGHING AT THEM the whole time!!! I've also realized that I not only like being called names and being teased, I love being the giver of verbal humiliation as well
    I used to think I was mostly a sub, but have been slowly realizing that I'm pretty much a 50/50 switch and I absolutely love both sides of it ^~^

Thanks for sharing, kitty!! =^ - ^=
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lilith_ View Comment
    Welcome to the sadistic side!
    Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be here sexually torturing pathetic little bois and gurls desperate enough to make the mistake of submitting to me.
    Posted 07-03-2018 at 01:25 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline