Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 8 votes, 4.25 average.

Reflection.

Posted 01-04-2017 at 05:31 PM by IceMaiden

Looking back over 2016 there was definitely some not so good moments. But the good far outweighed the bad.

I finally got equal custody to my little one all the way back in May.

I stopped counting calories and started eating junk food without even looking at packets. (Okay maybe a bit tooooo much junk, it just tastes so good!)

I liked myself a little more as time passed. I even began to like myself enough that I started taking selfies to send to AM.

I got a german shepard. I've wanted one for about 10 years! She is adorable!

I experimented with denial and edges and pushed myself further than I was ever able to manage before.

I met lots of new wonderful people on here and became good friends with several of those wonderful people.

I explored what used to be hard limits with AM in depth and pushed myself about as far as I could.

I started getting my finances in order with AM's help. This is still a work in progress but it's better than it was one year ago.

I got so brave I sent videos and pictures to people who aren't AM.

I grew as a sub and a parent and a person.

I finally got it through AM's thick head that even the baddest of the bad wouldn't make me leave him.

I fought my anxiety/panic attacks several times and beat them. And will keep trying to do so.

I realized that I am in fact, despite my past beliefs, a strong person and a good person.

I cut out people who brought negativity into my life and I'm so much better for it.

So yes, there were some bad parts in 2016 which AM mentioned on one of his recent blogs. But there was lots of good things too.

And this year I will keep working on the above and this year will be even better.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1345 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You are amazing! I hope you continue to do all of these things and grow even more confident in 2017.
  2. Old Comment
    Not sure if I tell you this enough but you are truly amazing and I heart you lots and lots and lots more than the number of hearts gD would allow me to send you in one message