Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

Best Orgasm of my Life

Posted 07-07-2014 at 04:37 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:53 AM by Butterfly

Today, as I went to work and sat at my desk, I was very aware of a slight discomfort. Of course, this only made me start fantasizing about what happened yesterday ...

Sir has been having me use my plug as often as I can. One of my rules is to wear it 1-3 hours a day when I am home alone. I have noticed a difference even from the short amount of time we have using it. I can wear it longer and longer without feeling uncomfortable.

I have a large pink rabbit vibrator that Sir has also taken an interest in. Yesterday he proposed a challenge: to use the pink vibrator in my ass.

Sir had me lay down and start touching myself, getting warmed up.

I started to rub my clit in slow circles, slowly dipping one finger inside me. Feeling my growing wetness. I was really nervous, so I asked Sir if I was allowed to use the pink vibrator inside me first. I slowly pushed it in. It is so big, and ribbed all down the sides. As I pushed it in, I let the rabbit ears graze my clit and Sir could hear my breathing start to speed up, and made me stop.

Now that the vibe was very wet, I added some lube and started to rub it against my ass. I tried to breath because I was so tensed that it wouldn't budge. With one big breath, I pushed the tip inside me. I continued to rub my clit as I slowly pushed the vibe in a little more.

With a little more work, I was able to get the vibe all the way in, feeling every bump and rib as it went in. Finally it was all the way in to the hilt.

The feeling was so incredibly intense. I felt so full and stretched. Sir encouraged me to move the vibrator in and out (we still had no turned it on). I move it about an inch or two in and out and I continued to play with my clit.

My breathing started to speed up, and I could feel my orgasm building. I managed to squeek out the question to Sir ... "Please can I cum" ... and as soon as he said Yes, I exploded.

I know people talk about orgasms with words like shattering and exploded, and I have too ... but I don't think I can ever use those words again after feeling this. For this time, it truly did feel like I was exploding into a million pieces.

I pulled the vibe out and I was shaking so hard. My knees and hands were the worst. They wouldn't stop.

Sir decided to put the second part of his plan on hold (stay tuned for when I get to turn the vibe on next weekend ...), and he instead layed there with me while I came down from my high.

Even though Sir and I have only been together for just over 2 weeks, we have had a lot of highs. I mean A LOT. Some of my best orgasms have happened these past two weeks BUT ... this time ... this time I can honestly say that this was the best orgasm of my life.

I can't even imagine what would have happened if I had used a vibrator on my clit ... and I can't wait to turn the vibe on next weekend. I am shaking just thinking about it ...
Views 1100 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I remember every single little detail ( so much more than what is written here lol).... It was truly amazing
    Great job Great post sweetie
    Updated 07-08-2014 at 06:10 AM by Mr. Devious
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you so much Sir. I am so happy that I was able to share this major experience with you.
  3. Old Comment
    Looking back at this, it was still an incredibly wonderful orgasm, but I can't believe that we have had a few that have been even better than this.
  4. Old Comment
    That sounds like a super intense and fun experience!!!