Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Where Did She Go??

Posted 01-11-2015 at 04:49 AM by MasterDaddy02

Where did she go? That is the question, that some Masters ask themselves. You have connected. You built a foundation. You reach that trust level. You could feel being apart of your sub. The green light was just that, with no yellow or red. The direction was straight forward, down the road. Everything was together in that relationship. Going right down the road and then boom! Yes, I said boom! Like if that wave came a shore and took your sub out to sea. Was it because of becoming scared? Was it because of the closeness? Was it because of the deep connection in which the sub, was not prepare for? Who truly really knows the answer. Just one person. That person, is no where to be found to get those answers.

I can only say about my sub, was that she was scared. Maybe from how serious the relationship was becoming. Maybe from how she was not able, to accept the attention in which she was getting. Maybe from the trust level of feeling this was real. Maybe from truly not being mature enough to deal with it. So many thoughts! So much guessing! I will truly never know for sure. But, I can say it was special and I hope the best for her.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 696 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments