Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sasahouser

Rate this Entry

Back after being a bit away

Posted 03-21-2009 at 09:14 PM by Sasahouser

Weelllll~
I've been too lazy/busy/sleepy to post recently. I have one story that's private, one that's perverted and one that's not really interesting anyway. So I might as well tell the sexual one.
Earlier today, my boyfriend made me play another game of "Try not to get wet", a game where he ties me up, does random things to me and we make bets over whether I get wet in 30 minutes or not. I seriously don't know why I still play it, I've only won once in my life ^^;
He tied me up naked and left me there. That's right, just left me there. After a minute, he blindfolded me. Then he blew wind at my privates before leaving again. Every so often, he would just walk by me and make me think he was going to do something before walking away.
He put a vibrator near me too >.< I kept getting really anxious, thinking he would touch me with it. There aren't any rules about touching me as long as he doesn't touch my privates.

It kept going on that way until he picked me up and started rubbing my breasts against glass (a window, I think) >.> I was already getting excited from waiting and the massage was getting nice. After a few seconds, he put me down and told me I was already wet for the past few minutes.

So, as my punishment for being a "dirty girl," (it's weird being called that) he made me take a bath with my wrists tied together behind my back and my legs spread apart.

He sat at the side of the bathtub, just soaping, rinsing and shampooing me. He decided to torture me a bit too. He left a piece of soap inside of me (it hurts!) and went on to clean my insides with it. He was going to give me an enema too, but decided not to, after I begged.

He made me face a mirror and got the soap out. He poured water inside of me and rinsed me with his fingers. After he did it enough, I started to come while watching myself. He kept touching me like that until the stinging from the soap was gone. I came two times like that.
He untied me and let me dry my hair.
I wanted to make him happy too. He resisted at first though, so I just sat on his lap and masturbated a bit. After he was horny enough, I took off his pants and boxers and put it inside of me. I came like that ^^;;
He started to move while I came. He just told me to try not to make any sound. I did it and he kept moving. He took it out of me and came on my body. He told me to rub it all over myself and not clean it off until he let me.
He did the same thing from behind and came over my back. He covered my body (except my arms and legs) with his essence. We slept together afterwards (just slept).
His cum is still on my body, I don't feel it, but it's weird for my state of mind. I've been masturbating constantly from it.
Wouldn't life be nice if I couldn't get pregnant, just think of what we could do ^^
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2135 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments