Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 24 - Cum-loving

Posted 04-25-2016 at 09:50 PM by RainbowSky

Cum-loving fantasy
I stared at the floor, waiting for the warm thick cum to appear. My only desire in life. Any cum, male, female, stranger, partner, I couldn’t care. I just needed cum to survive. I was expecting it to land on the floor and of course it did. I wanted to lick it up straight away but I also knew doing so would elicit punishment. My head was yanked upwards and I was looking up at my master. “Worship my dripping cock cumwhore,” he demanded. I opened my mouth, taking his cock into my mouth, the few remaining drips of tongue hitting the back of my throat. The hot, salty taste making my mouth water and need more. I ran my tongue around his head, ensuring it was completely clean of cum. He pulled out and started to walk away, leaving me salivating for cum. “Wait five minutes before you lick it up,” he said before leaving the room. I stared at the clock willing it to change time but the hand just ticked slowly as per usual. I paced the floor anxious, hungry, wanton. The hand finally hit the five minutes and I darted to the floor, greedily lapping it up. The taste was amazing as I suspected it would be. The salt and creaminess of it. It was really thick, which meant it was more creamy. I preferred it when it was thicker as it was more full of protein, salty and generally a nicer consistency and taste for my greedy mouth. Being fed three times a day just pure hot cum that rolled down my throat was my favourite thing and something I never wanted to change. I headed upstairs to find Master sat on the sofa while several girls were stood around holding various sex toys to their cunts and edging closer and closer to cumming.
“Ah perfect. You’re here. You need to catch the cum from these lovely ladies in your mouth as they cum. If you miss it and it goes on the floor you won’t be getting tea tonight. And don’t swallow anything until I tell you, just leave it in your mouth,” Master said. I nodded, tense with anticipation.
“Me,” shouted one of the girls, I darted over there sliding onto my knees and opening my mouth wide and covering her cunt to ensure all the cum went into my mouth. It hit the back of my throat and I wanted to swallow but knew I couldn’t. She finished just as another girl shouted. I pulled away and slid across the floor on my knees and did the same. This kept on going until there was just two more left. My mouth was so full I knew no more was going to stay in. I placed my mouth underneath the girls cunt and cum sprayed towards my mouth, pushing the cum at my lips up and out covering my face with it. The last girl decided just to give me a facial with it. I kept my head tilted backwards so I didn’t spill any on the floor for Master to inspect my mouth and face. “Good girl, swallow but don’t clear it off your face. Let it dry.”

Cum showers
This is a really interesting part about cum loving. I’ve heard different reports about the properties of cum. Some say that cum is actually a really good conditioner of hair and helps to keep the ends strong and the hair to be more silky and smooth which as far as I’m concerned is excellent. I mean who doesn’t want smooth silky hair that is less brittle and less likely to break at the ends? I’ve also heard people use it as shower gel. Now that’s something that bothers me more. I mean cum isn’t the most sanitary or hygienic by product. In fact it’s pretty disgusting as it contains STIs and other bacteria. So why would you clean your body with it? I mean I suppose it will make your skin smoother and softer to touch but I’m not convinced that’s a strong enough reason to do it. There’s been no official report that cum does make hair/skin smoother and softer and silkier. It’s just rumours.

Cum facial – public and not
Cum facials are something which also confuse me a little bit. I mean I get what they are. Your face is covered in cum and I get it could be done either by someone ejaculating over your face to cover it or just someone’s cum being stored and rubbed over the skin. But why? If anyone can explain the fascination with allowing a male to ejaculate into your face please explain it to me. It creeps me out a little the thought of cum going into your eyes and covering your skin. I mean again I’ve heard rumours that cum facials give you smoother and clearer skin (less spots are always good) but its not been scientifically proven. I also understand that some guys do it to show their dominance over a woman and show her that her place is below everything and that she is his to be used as he pleases. I also get that some girls like it, at least in their own homes as it’s kind of a momentum that they’ve sucked someone off and they enjoyed it so much they couldn’t control themselves and came. Then of course there is also the people who let themselves receive a cum facial and will then go out in public with it. Now that is seriously wrong in my books. Little kids walking down the street ask questions and then some poor unsuspecting parent is going to have to answer why you took a trollop with cum on your face and what it is. It’s wrong and disgusting. In your own home maybe but not outside. And why do people let it dry on their faces? Why not just wipe it off immediately afterwards? It just riles me.

Other uses of cum
Suncream – now this is ridiculous. It provides no shelter from UV rays and people just burn. I get it’s the same colour and consistency which means you can be naughty in public without anyone knowing but you’re damaging your own health and that’s not right.
Cooking – this is right weird one but I suppose if you swallow using it in cooking might improve the taste and texture of it.

Creamy vegetable risotto
1.Heat the oil in a large shallow pan. Tip in the onion, parsnip and carrots, cover and gently fry for 8 mins until the onion is very soft.
2. Create a stock by combining 700ml of cum (any consistency) with 500ml of water and a pinch of salt and herbs to create a creamy stock to use.
3. Stir in the rice and bay leaf, then gently fry for another 2-3 mins until the rice starts to turn see-through around the edges. Add 300ml of the watered down cum stock and simmer over a gentle heat, stirring until it has all been absorbed. Carry on adding the hot cum stock, a ladleful at a time, letting it be absorbed before adding more. Continue until the rice is just cooked and all the stock has been used, adding a little more water or stock if needed. This will take 18-20 mins.
4. Remove the bay leaf from the cooked risotto and stir in the peas. Heat through for a few mins, then add a topping of cum to serve

Word count: 1255 (245 short)

Personal feeling when writing it: It was really hard as I have never seen cum, never tasted it, I don’t know what it is like. I was having to use my imagination. As you can tell though I got quite angry with some of the stupid things about it.
Posted in Topical
Views 2357 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This was hilarious to read. It was obvious from the beginning that you have a lot of misconceptions about cum. You have a lot to learn, if you want to become a true fucktoy.