Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > somekindofcreature

Rate this Entry

Report for "Clothing/tasks dice dare" by: Rockwellray0 (September 2022)

Posted 01-12-2024 at 12:16 PM by somekindofcreature

This report can be found in it's original context here.

I decided to do this dare this weekend, and I made an account to write a report about it.

I decided to go with the hard difficulty which didn't turn out too bad since I only rolled a total of five. So after adding the difficulty modifier I had to use ten points, and six of them had to be base points.

I decided I would go to the library for +2 base points. I wore sneakers, very short athletic shorts, and a crop top that showed off about 2-3 inches of my stomach and back. This gave me the additional four base points I needed.

For my four activity points I decided to:
1. Write this report
2. Keep a sharpie in my ass for the entire dare
3. Lick my bare feet for one minute a piece at the location
I did this in the bathroom of the library in a private stall. The dare didn't specify where I had to do this, so I decided to spare myself a little bit of dignity.
4. Drink 8 ounces of pee during the dare
This part sucked the most. I mixed 8 ounces of pee with some water in a 16 ounce bottle. I was hoping it would look like lemonade, and I guess it passed well enough. It was definitely the most embarrassing part, and the hardest part of the dare to complete. Especially since I had to down the bottle in 15 minutes.
Other than that I didn't feel like my outfit was too out of place for the library, and I didn't really get any odd looks, but I still had a lot of fun. Thanks for creating this dare!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1590 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »