Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 23 votes, 2.48 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Getting Nude in da Club 2/5 (republished)

Posted 09-27-2019 at 07:00 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:56 PM by SilverBlue

Continues from Pt.1
Mr Hung and Mistress K were going to drive me to the club with them, I didn't really know where it was. I slid into the back seat of their car. Miss K had on this gorgeous leather or vinyl dress and stylish overcoat. I was quite jealous as my little red dress was kinda simple. I chatted to them over the front seats on our drive there, I felt like a kid going out with mum and dad. Everything seemed to be happening so fast, it seemed like just a few minutes had passed when we drove through the gates by the club, and parked around the back. The plan was to arrive early, because it was my first time and I was going to get a bit of a tour of the club before everyone turned up. A female host (whose name I've forgotten) greeted us and took me aside, she checked my ID and secured my belongings. She was super friendly, and explained the house rules; no phones or recording devices, and “no means no”, assuring me that they have zero tolerance for rule breakers. The next thing that happened was she took me around for a tour of the venue. They had only just opened up for the night but I could already see another 2 couples were at the bar. I didn’t know how many people would eventually turn up, or what the mix would be.

So yeah, she showed me the different rooms, the sex toys they had, and what facilities were where, but more about all that later – I’ll tell you how the evening went. The lighting inside was dim, with blue and red gel lights for ambience. They also had plenty of lubricants and condoms – there was no doubt in my mind that a lot of sex happens here. I also noticed there were lots of artworks with naked women over the walls. She led me back to the bar and I had a drink with Mr H and Miss K. There was 2 other girls chatting with Miss K, who must have arrived while I was on my tour. I thought they were either single or a lesbian couple. One of the guys from the couples walked up to the bar stark naked and smiled at us. Okaaayyy, that was eye opening, but no one seemed too surprised. I tapped Mr H on the shoulder and told him I decided that it should be ok for me to get undressed now. He did look a little surprised.

Hehe, my fingers were trembling as I was excitedly pulling off my dress and removing my bra and knickers, I was naked except for my heels and collar. I did need to take a moment just to compose myself before walking out into the bar again. I had self-consciously crossed my arms in front of myself to cover my nakedness when I walked out. I looked around the club to see who was looking, I was feeling very self-aware. I scurried over to the bar, sat on a barstool cross-legged beside Mr Hung who was with a couple. Mr H introduced me to them, the guy was maybe 50, his wife maybe 45, they both were regulars. They said a few things to me, but I was only thinking about my nakedness, I think my face was bright red.

Mr H encouraged me to get out there, although I didn’t really know where to go, so he just took my hand and we walked over to a large cage with a stool. It wasn’t a cage like with small wires, but more like a strippers cage or like a human-sized bird cage, with round large bars spaced about 20cm apart in a circle. I climbed in and Mr H podded me some more “Well go on, don’t just stand there, dance for us.” I tried to relax and dance in the cage, I thought about how awful I would have been at the strip club! I was kind of surprised that the 2 girls I saw earlier were the first to approach the cage, they called out me “come out and play little bird” I told them I was just dancing for now, and maybe I’d join them later. Then they tongue kissed each other in front of me. I was fairly sure they were a couple at that stage. I looked around, and the club was starting to fill up. I could see a few people looking over at me.

A pant-less Mr H came over and into the cage. His fat cock was throbbing and growing in front of me and I didn’t know where he wanted to stick that beast. He sat on the stool, umm well it was more like a foot stool, and yep, legs opened he invited me in to suck him. Like a good slut, I got on my knees and stroked him, sucking his head. I felt like more eyes were on us as I brought Mr H closer to orgasm. I heard some guy ask if he could be next, but Mr H told them to give the new girl a bit of space. Gosh Mr Hung’s cock was big, I think I had to adjust my jaw a little after I finished blowing him.

After we’d finished in the cage, I clambered out in my heels following Mr H, but he said he might go mingle and suggested I do the same, and if I needed any help I could talk to Claus about anything I’d like to try. I was sort of nervous at the idea of being left alone so I followed Mr H for a few minutes. We walked into a room and watched a couple playing with each other. Mr H asked to join in and both the guys started fucking the woman. My inner slut was turned on by what I saw, but I decided I might go and find Miss K. She seemed busy sucking a naked guy on the St Andrews X cross. With all the nudity on display, I did start to feel less self-aware being naked and let my guard down a little. But I did feel like I was on my own now - like a lost puppy without anyone to follow around...
Views 895 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oooh, very nice. A bird coming out of the cage...

Thanks for contineous report.
  2. Old Comment
    Hi Cassandra,
    "A bird coming out of the cage" would be a great metaphor.

It's looking like it may take 2-3 more parts to get through the whole evening.
    Updated 09-28-2019 at 06:41 AM by SilverBlue
  3. Old Comment
    It is sounding like, after a bit of warming up, you really enjoyed yourself. I am very envious of you. :-)