Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > codesunflower

Rate this Entry

[Report] Hardmode Diaper Dice Dare

Posted 12-21-2014 at 05:58 AM by codesunflower

I also reported this directly to the dare.

I finally could give this a try and I must say, it's an awesome and challenging dare. I really like it.
The dice generator gave me these nice numbers:

6-1-3-4-6-5-3-2-4-5-3-4-1

As mentioned earlier I didn't want to do the last one (holding a bar of soap in my mouth), so I just picked the next option from the list.
The day before the dare: I prepare everything, buy all the necessary items, freeze some ice cubes etc. I also prepare a special room for the day. We have an empty room with about 20 square meters in the basement which is nearly empty, just an old chair and a small table. I cover the whole floor with some plastic sheeting just to be sure I put all items for the dare in the room including a small fridge for the ice cubes, ice cream etc.

Alright, the evening is near and I have my dinner with some junk food, I take the lax-ex and go to bed. Although I'm really very excited and horny, I somehow manage to sleep very well. The alarm goes off at 7.30am and I feel good. I go straight into the prepared room. I strip down naked and put on the three diapers and also add some stuffers. This feels really good and thick between my legs. I put on a bra and a loose sweater and at 7.55 I'm ready to begin the adventure. I open my laptop and start to work on some stuff I always had on my todo list; I thought this would be a nice way of killing the time.

8.15am I'm horny as hell but there is nothing I can do about it without ruining the dare. So I think what about doing one of the mini dares instead? Banana Race sounds like fun, so I put up the first two halves into my ass - which is kind of a challenge with three diapers on. It really feels good to have them there; I have some minor bowel movements. After 20 minutes I push them out of my ass, insert the other two halves which is really disgusting as I have to operate in the expelled banana mush. But I get them in and just keep them there. Easy peasy, I earned a PASS slip. As I did not plan to write three good dares, I consider the No Good Deed dare to be failed and add a FAIL slip.

9 am, so it's time to start the fun parts...I already have the bra and I picked 10 ice cubes down the front of my innermost diaper...wow, that really cools you down and also increases the need to pee over time. Nice...But I'm still doing fine, bowel movement seems to increase but not too dramatic yet.

We reach 10 am, so the next diaper goes on. Not that easy with already three diapers between your legs...and now one gallon of water to drink till 11am...shouldn't be too bad I think...

11am and I finished the gallon just in time, now I feel really full and it seems it will not take that much time until I have to pee and poop as well; everything seems to want to leave my body...I try to ignore all these feelings and go for the whole jar of peanut butter down the front of my innermost diaper; I should have thought a little bit more about getting all the stuff out of the jar upfront, so this takes a little bit more time and is much more messy than I hoped for. After some minutes I have it down my front, licked my fingers clean and now I duct tape the whole package with a single tight wrap. This thing is not going off easy anymore and I don't have access to my private parts from now on. Just a few minutes after that the urge to pee becomes nearly unbearable, I try to hold it but fail and let go. It really feels great to have some relief, but it's also a strange sensation with peeing into the peanut butter. At the same time at least the banana halves left my rear, but it felt a little bit more than that...oh well, the fun begins. By this time, I decided to forget about looking at my laptop and trying to do serious stuff. Browsing the internet should be good enough. But I failed the first mini challenge.

12am and I'm not really hungry, I stuff my bra and eat a small sandwich I prepared. Although I peed just a little time ago, the urge is starting to build again. But bearable for now.

1pm I really need to pee now and my ass seems to explode any minute. But first, two glasses of water and two Diurex. I pee and it doesn't seem to stop, I poop as well and it seems the stuff is all around me; it also starts to smell a little bit.

2pm Bad luck this time, I have to drink three glasses now with a Diurex and earn a FAIL slip but before I saran wrap the package and wrap duct tape around my waist to hold everything in place. The package is really thick now and makes walking a little bit more...interesting. I also pee again at least twice.

3pm And again three glasses of water and adding more to the package with some more duct tape. I pee and poop again, but luckily I didn't notice the smell anymore.

4pm And now blindfolded for one hour - not too bad from 4 to 5 as there isn't anything else to do except peeing which I do frequently now.

5pm The blindfold goes off, but 15 glasses of water in the next 5 hours which is three in an hour. I start with the first one. I prepare dinner for the next hour as the blindfold will be back...I start the An Age-old Classic dare which is physically challenging, and just before I win I pee again...another FAIL.

6pm I cover the package with duct tape, the thing gets heavier and heavier...Blindfold goes on again, and I don't want to eat, peeing becomes a frequent habit, still some bowel movement. I guess I wouldn't hold the dinner in anyway. But I have to eat the dessert, an ice cream sundae with at least two scoops of ice cream, a full can of whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and caramel sauce - and I'm blindfolded and not allowed to use my hands...great...I prepared everything in a small bowl upfront and now dig my face in it and eat as much as I can. My face (and the blindfold) gets messy but I think I managed to eat nearly everything out of the bowl, I also try to lick it clean...this must really be a funny sight....

7pm Blindfold goes off, hurray. I should have finished 6 glasses of water by now, but I just managed four of them...and now I have to drink two more in addition. I try to catch up...ah yes, odd number, another glass with a Diurex goes in...and a lot of water goes out and I guess the ice cream just left me as well. Time for MADAGASCAR!...although I practiced before, I simply fail this one...another slip...

8pm Blindfold time, I'm at 8 glasses of water from my 15, not too bad and I earn two PASS slips - nothing else to do but sitting there blindfolded and drinking water...I'm not really feeling that good and I already start counting for how long I have to endure this. Constant peeing and having this messy and bulky package between your legs is really very unpleasant to say the least.

9pm Here we go, blindfold goes off and I'm at 12 glasses out of the 15...so everything is back on track. But another glass of water with a Diurex goes in as well immediately. Did I mention that I peed several times? I think, if I do this damn dare I'll do it fully which means I go for the mixer dare, 50 high-knee steps...nothing easier than that my dear...I had to start three times, but didn't pee, sooo PASS! Ha! So one hour of squatting; well not exactly one anymore as I did the mixer dare before. This is really bad and I fail five times. But on the positive side, I went for the 7a mini challenge at the same time. I really rock hard against the package in a squatting position which is not that easy, using my hands from the outside does not produce any benefit as the package is way too thick. Unfortunately I don't get off, so no PASS slips, but no FAIL either.

10pm Is it over yet? I have 4 pass and 9 fail slips in my bowl (well, I didn't know exactly at that time, I counted them afterwards). With a shaking hand while peeing I draw a slip...I unfold it and turn it around to read...and it says....PASS......HUUURRAYYY....I'm so relieved it's over, exhausted I'm lying down on the floor for some time, I think I pee several times until I have enough strength to go for the cutters and get my out of this mess. It takes some time to cut through all the stuff that went on, and the more I cut the more it smells and it also leaks here and there...and it doesn't look nice either...it bears any description, seriously...after what feels like an eternity I'm out and throw the package into a large plastic bag, get some cleaning stuff and clean me as good as I can...at the same time I pee again....I forgot that I didn't wear a diaper anymore...luckily the floor is prepared for that....after getting the worst off my chest, I went to the bath for a shower, to the toilet and then straight to bed. I took some sleeping pills.

9am I wake up and feel totally horrible and exhausted and very sweaty...after some seconds I realize it's not sweat what makes the bed so wet...I get up, go for my morning routine, have some light breakfast and then start cleaning all the mess....also I feel still a little bit shaky it seems everything else is fine and working as before again.

Overall, a really awesome dare - I was really pretty short of stopping the dare several times and it's really disgusting and messy as at some point of time you don't have any control over your body functions anymore. You just keep going to get out of the mess (pun intended). I think I'll do it again at some point. Thanks!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3722 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very good & erotic report!