Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Remote Vibe: Custom Edge

Posted 10-14-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:42 AM by Butterfly

CJLM managed to snag the 40th spot on my AMA thread. Because of this, she was allowed to design a custom edge for me to complete. She decided that she wanted one that Asslvr and I could do while we were visiting together. So, after some deliberations between the two of them, this is what they came up with:

She will wear her remote vibe in the truck while you are driving. You will start with the vibe on low for a short duration. Each time you will slowly increase the intensity and duration. As you likely won’t have a timer, you will use your judgement on how much to increase the time and intensity. She can only edge on the 20th time the vibe is turned on. If she edges before, you start over. Each time it is turned on, it must stay on longer than the time before.

Let me just say that this may sound pretty easy, especially when you learn that Asslvr started out at about 5 seconds and only ended at a duration of 50 seconds, going up only 2-5 seconds each time, but it was really difficult.

I will start from the beginning …

Sir and I had played with the remote vibe the day prior, and although it was a lot of fun, we had attempted to do this edge at that time, and it just didn’t work. The way the vibe worked made it very difficult for Sir to know when it was on or off or what setting it was on (you had to cycle through all the settings each time you turned it on). Therefore we decided to wait until the following day and we used my (non-wireless) remote egg vibe tucked inside my panties.

This was a lot more embarrassing to put in my panties. We had been driving for only 20 minutes when Asslvr stopped at a gas station and told me to go inside and get the vibe in position. I had done the same thing with the wireless vibe the day before, but this was way worse since I had a cord with the remote that needed to be available on the outside of my shorts. I went into the bathroom stall and was able to tuck the little egg right against my clit and put my panties and shorts back on. I then took the remote and carefully threaded it out the top of my panties and shorts and tucked it into my shorts pocket, very carefully arranging my shirt and sweater in a way that it covered the dangling cord.

I then left the bathroom, but still needed to purchase a bottle of water for the road trip ahead. I feel like I was blushing bright red as I made the purchase and scurried to the truck where I was safe.

This vibe is a little smaller than the wireless vibe, so it wasn’t as noticeable as I walked or when the truck went over a bump, but I definitely knew it was there.

By the time Sir grabbed the remote, I was sufficiently worked up both from the bumps on the road and thinking about the impending edge. It didn’t help when Sir told me that I wouldn’t be cumming afterwards until after dinner when we were back in our hotel for that night. Just hearing that I can’t cum, makes me extra horny.

Sir started the remote for 3 seconds to start and I already felt like thrusting my hips against it, but just as quickly as it started, it stopped. The next time he started it, it was for a bit longer and I started to moan before he shut it off. The longer it was on, the closer I got to the edge and the more times it was turned on, the quicker I got to the edge.

When Sir turned it on for the 12th time, I got super close to the edge, my hips were raising off the truck seat, and I was struggling against my seatbelt. I started to beg him to turn it off because I knew that I was getting too close and I was dreading having to start over. Sir turned it off just in time, but it took some convincing for him not to make me start the game over.

Finally he allowed us to continue, after a long break while I calmed down. I had another close call on number 18, and I actually started to plead and beg. I don’t know if I was aware enough to realize if I was pleading to cum or for the vibrator to stop so that I didn’t have to redo the edge. Sir teased me by telling me that the vibe was only up to 40 ish seconds, which made me feel really naughty and even more horny.

My panties were getting wet, I could feel the vibe sliding between my legs, rubbing against my clit, when Sir turned the vibe on for number 19, it took everything I had to think about something else, and not clench my legs together. Even with those two things, I was still dangerously close to the edge when he turned it off.

By this point, I was slouched so low in my chair, and my face was covered with my sweater, but I can honestly say I didn’t even care who drove past me and saw me squirming and begging to cum for my Sir.

Sir turned it on one last time, and half way through the 46 seconds, I was already begging to cum. I was edging hard for him, but as the rules stated, he needed to keep the vibe on longer than the last time, and so he made me hold my edge before turning the vibe off.

I was so horny that I could feel my clit throbbing against the vibe, I could feel the heat coming out of my panties, I sat there and begged Sir to please let me cum for him.

Throughout the next 20 minutes he listened to my grumpy sighs, my pleading moans and my horny frustrated noises, and continued to tease me by turning on the vibe for a few seconds before quickly turning it off. I was ready to scream when finally he turned it on and watched as I thrust and moaned against the vibrator, and finally he said my trigger word and allowed me to cum right there in the truck for him.

I collapsed against my seatbelt and felt the little aftershocks as the vibe bumped against me over the bumpy road.

Thank you CJLM for this wonderfully torturous custom edge, and I look forward to completing number 60, designed by Madl very soon.
Posted in Custom Edges
Views 1019 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ohhhhh, that makes me want to try something like that. Excellent post, and reading this, and the nervousness about having to thread the cord through underwear and into the shorts made me think of a previous hidden public dare I had to do before
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you Rose. All hidden public dares (the few I have done) make me incredible nervous, but for some reason this one was a bit worse. It may be because the other times, even though I felt like everybody could see, I knew they really couldn't but this time, there was actually a very visible aspect, and I was very aware of it.