Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

A trip to Olympic National Park

Posted Yesterday at 06:59 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

Early this year, in September, my BF (J for short) and I went to the Pacific Northwest for a short vacation. Even though it rains a lot, the western corner of Washington, just south of the Canadian border, is amazingly beautiful in summer and autumn. Winters can be dreary, but then summers are so gorgeous that they more than make up for the depressing winter cold and rain. We visited the lavender fields and then drove to the Olympic National Park, the only remaining rain forest in the continental United...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Thanksgiving

Posted 11-13-2018 at 12:25 PM by imakward (AK's Adventures)

Hello i always have trouble starting this blogs ,because everything i can think of as a starting sentence is generic so i will move on to the topic i wanted to talk about today and that is Appreciation and Thanksgiving,Here i go:

In My country we have a similar holiday to the Thanksgiving one,but instead of thanking each other is more about,asking forgivness from each other for the things you have done or didnt do the whole year,although through the years i always found it weird,and awkward
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What did this puppy eat

Posted 11-12-2018 at 01:38 PM by Pariahterror

Yesterday was a new adventure. Due to encouraging someone else and that person encouraging me, I did somethingI didn't think I would try out soon. What it is, you'll see soon.

Thus in the afternoon i went to the shop and got my groceries. I got a new bowl as well from a pet shop. One with a low end on one side. Much better than one which is high on all sides.

Now, what to...
Silly pup
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bottles and Pain

Posted 11-08-2018 at 09:17 AM by carolcan (My Personal Journal)

I did this in the basement....just in case the bottles broke. Yup, plastic does break...lol

After getting all the bottles tied and in place, I applied the clothespins as instructed. It’s been a long time since I had any on the tongue. Forgot how it felt....painful, that’s how :-) And i forgot the difficulty of swallowing as the drool drips down.

So now the anticipation of my fate. The adreunaline is spiking. Oh, wait! That’s the clothespins getting me excited...lol. I grab
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

The Contract Week 6

Posted 11-08-2018 at 08:34 AM by [email protected] (Janes occasional blog)
Tags cane, maid, needles, slut

Week 6
Sunday

D and I travelled together today for meeting next week. Was like a second Honeymoon (moon again! As it turned out it was.). It was at a meeting while staying in a hotel that I first submitted to D and we played games.
Just before we went through security D passed me a clear plastic bag with a vibrator in it and said carry this trough for me J. I quickly slipped it into my laptop bag – this was going to be embarrassing.
I went first the guy (yes it would...
Posted in The Contract
Old

Teat Pain

Posted 11-07-2018 at 11:29 AM by carolcan (My Personal Journal)

This was done about an hour ago, given to me from a “private” donor:

I was dared to put a clothespin on each “teat”, and one on the clit. Every five minutes, I turned the pins and held it for one minute. Not too bad, even tho the “teats” were a bit sore. So every five minutes, twist & hold. After 30 minutes, the clit and “teats” were very sore! I then rubbed the clit (“teats” were left alone) until I came. Waited five minutes, then rubbed the clit and fingered my pussy until I came....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nipples and Books

Posted 11-07-2018 at 11:04 AM by carolcan (My Personal Journal)
Updated 11-07-2018 at 02:17 PM by carolcan

This was done yesterday. Unfortunately, I don’t have any tables that I can kneel in front of and put the nips on top. They are either too high or too low. I opted for the lower one. I gathered a few heavy items and some books. First I got the nips erect, then laid them on the table close together, then placed a book on top. Placing my hands on the book, I pressed down hard....harder....harder. And kept there for about ten minutes. While pressing with one hand, instead of books, I place a toolbox...
Posted in Uncategorized