Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Entitlement

Posted Yesterday at 01:43 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am tired of dealing with people who feel they are entitled to something. Nobody owes you anything!

Other than the basics (food, water, etc.) you don't just automatically deserve anything. You have to work for the things that you want.

Nobody is entitled to my body, my attention, my respect, my love. You have to earn that!
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pm dares

Posted 09-23-2018 at 09:19 AM by cj07
Tags control

Control- I will give up my password to you and you can post on 3 threads and change anything in my profile. Nothing to get me banned or that breaks my limits
Spank- I will spank my ass X amount of time
Wash- I will soap my mouth for 5 minutes
Slave- I will follow your next 3 commands
Add- I will add a pm dare to this list that you think should be here!
Punishment- craft a punishment for me to do
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Midlife crisis at 23

Posted 09-23-2018 at 08:31 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

I still feel the same as I did when I was 16. I have changed a lot and I have finally learned to be myself, but inside I feel as confused and lost and a teenager. I am turning 24 in 6 months and the number 24 seems so..... BIG! Holy shit... There are people my age who have serious jobs, their own businesses, they own FAMILY! There are people my age who are married and have kids and they are responsible adults.... Wow... And here I am... I am a babysitter, I still haven't finished my bachelor, I am lazy...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Random thoughts
Old

Rant about an old ""slave"" I had

Posted 09-22-2018 at 04:21 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 09-22-2018 at 04:24 AM by lilith_

Sure, there are a lot of talks about fake Masters, but there is a whole other different thing called fake slaves. Those can be equally annoying and make you wanna give up kink for good. So far I've only met this kind of """"slaves""" online. Let me tell you a little story about my encounter with one of these.

This happened a while ago, and to this day I find myself thinking about this particular person and I get pissed off. Not exactly at him but at how
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Rants
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Aimee Made Me Blushy!

Posted 09-21-2018 at 03:50 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

So for a long ass time I have had 5 orgasms on cam with Heart on my backlog of tasks from an old thread. I asked AM if I could have an orgasm and he said if Aimee watched and it turned out tonight was a rare oppurtunity where we were both around and able to cam at the same time.

So after grabbing my wand and getting all shy and nervous and awkward and Skype calls playing up a little we were finally able to connect on the group call with AM.

I complained I couldn't see either...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How do you wake up out of a dream?

Posted 09-21-2018 at 07:27 AM by knorke (knorke's hidden library)
Updated 09-21-2018 at 08:21 AM by knorke

So here's a small interesting question for y'all: Once you realize you're dreaming, just how exactly do you go about waking up?

I don't/didn't really think lucid dreaming was even a possibility, and very much so never really thought it could so much as happen until now - and it's just very bizarre still. I at least know I'm awake right now - presumably, as I woke up, took my blindfold off (with which I still can't nap during days), and went to my actual living room... and am here writing...
Glitter Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Scattered Thoughts in the afternoon

Posted 09-19-2018 at 07:09 AM by imakward
Updated 09-19-2018 at 07:12 AM by imakward

I'm writing this partially because of the september writing contest and partially for me

i will try to not jump back and forth which i usually do trying to write things like this ,but will see what will happen,here goes nothing..

Hello i'm AK or Imakward ,yes my name is spelled wrong because i did believe that how is spelled for 23 years,yeah its quite funny,i picked this name for couple of reasons but for that i need to take you back 1 year ago.

It was ...
Posted in Uncategorized