Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog topics and tasks to complete in March-June

Posted 02-20-2016 at 11:41 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 02-22-2016 at 12:47 AM by RainbowSky

So my boyfriend has demanded that I write a series of blogs over the course of the next three months. The list of topics and the tasks to do alongside them are listed below. If you want to add to them you can find the link below as well.

The list contains number of words; topic; task
  • 500; why I am worthless and pathetic; naked, vibe strapped to clit on high
  • 500; list of degrading names; Call yourself each one 5 times
  • 1000; Spanking; spank each area named 25 times hard
  • 1000; wildest fantasy; cuff ankles together and put vibe on high
  • 500; obedience; nipples clamped and collared tied to bed, legs bound apart
  • 500; petplay; on all fours naked, collar attached to immobile object.
  • 1500; being a sex slave with two broken limits; naked, on knees, collared
  • 4 x 500; stories involving each like, dislike and limit; when writing act out as much as you can
  • 50; why I have each like, dislike and limit; None so far
  • 1000; why I haven't lost my anal virginity; hump the arm of a chair
  • 1000; last menstrual cycle; none so far
  • 1000; being ticklish; None so far
  • 900; why you don't masturbate and in depth report on how it feels to mastubrate; Whilst writing, you must be completely naked. Every 50 words, you'll stop, and spank your ass 5 times on each cheek. Whilst writing, you will masturbate, explaining in detail how it feels, and what you are doing. You will keep going till you cum
  • 1000; story how you are locked in chastity for life/hucow; none so far
  • 1000; fantasy where you are brought to a swinger club as a slave; none so far
  • 1500;cum loving; While writing, loudly beg for cum every 5th minute with your tongue out and ready.
  • 1000;joys of being a hucow; You will be naked from the waist up and be wearing a skirt. You can only write with one hand. Use the other hand to milk yourself. Switching hands are aloud, as long as both things are happening simultaneously. Additionally for every 250 words (four times during the writing session), you get down on your knees and milk both breasts while loudly making the appropriate sounds of a hucow.
  • 500; begging to be bound and fucked senseless; Do this naked, but bound yourself with a bondage strap, handcuffs, anklecuffs, and a gag. When you stop, spank yourself once for every one word the count is off and spank yourself twice for every spelling error.
  • 746; bondage; while dominant hand is bound behind back

Link to my original post where you can add tasks and blog topics: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=252005

Thanks
Rainbow
Posted in Topical
Views 769 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments