Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

New beginnings

Posted 07-26-2014 at 08:33 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:51 AM by Butterfly

I have realized recently that I have been very very unhappy in many aspects of my life. In the past month, I have realized that I deserve better.

I have thought a lot about a lot of things, and I have finally made some decisions. Tomorrow I am starting the ball rolling on the biggest of these changes.

I am scared ... I don't like the unknown. I don't like the uncertainty of not knowing where I will be a year, 2 years, 5 years from now.

But at the same time, change is exciting. I am not going to elaborate on what changes I am making at this time, but they are big life changing changes. Every part of my life is basically being overhauled. I can be whoever I want to be, do whatever I want to do.

For the first time in years, I feel free and so incredible happy.

This past month has been one of the hardest months of my life, but it has also been one of the most wonderful, mostly because of the support of one person in particular (he knows who he is).

I couldn't have done this without you.

I am scared but I am strong.
I am nervous but I am excited.
I am anxious but I am determined.

Here is to the start of new beginnings!!!
Views 677 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm excited for you, whatever it is you're embarking on.

I hope that, in a year or 5, you look back on this month and realize your life has grown and changed beyond your wildest dreams - that you have grown and changed beyond your wildest dreams.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you. I hope that wherever I am in 5 years (and I know where I want to be), that I can look back at this and think "What was I so scared of".
  3. Old Comment
    Go get em girl.You got this!!!!
  4. Old Comment
    I am so very proud of you!
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you everybody, and thank you Sir.
    It has been an incredibly hard week, but I hope it is going to be worth it in the end.