Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

8th January 2015

Posted 01-09-2015 at 01:03 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So I love being back at university as does my master as it means we get to spend loads of time together. Now I know there has been a week of no posts but here is an advance notice for... well forever: Once every four/five weeks there will be a week of no posts. I'm female - work out why for yourself.

So on to yesterday. I got up, had a shower and shaved to make sure I was clean shaven. I then wrote slut on my right thigh and breast and whore on my left. I'm no longer being punished after completing my lines for Master so I decided to wear knickers, with leggings and shorts, and a loose t-shirt. I can't remember my reasoning for this but it worked, even at dance.

I went into the kitchen and got my breakfast, a nutri-grain bar (it was my day off and I got up late) before taking it back into my room, placing it on the floor and eating it like a cat. I then realised that actually I was breaking one of my weekly rules. It was a Thursday which meant I was Master's slave all day and should have been naked inside my room (or his room). A quick text message revealed he didn't mind but I needed to go to his immediately and strip once through his door. So I did, I went to his flat knocked at his door, he let me through the front door and into his bedroom and the moment the door closed I stripped naked, kneeled on the floor legs spread wide, straight backed and looked at his feet.

He was happy with how I had conducted myself and then decided to test my new command words out. He started with 'Present'. I closed my legs together, placed my arse on my heels, moved my hands behind my head and stuck my chest out. He left me there for a moment while he went to do something and I didn't dare move. When he came back he commanded 'stay'. I moved position onto my hands and knees and panted like a dog. While in this position Master also said 'speak' and I mewed three times for him. He then said 'kiss' and I kissed his feet.

Knowing I hadn't done my daily three edges by humping he used that command word next. First he made me hump the flat side of his bed. That was hard as it was hard to hit anything but after 20 minutes I did manage to edge. He then used the 'hump' command again and made me hump against the wheel spoke of his desk chair. It took me 17 minutes to edge. Finally he got me to hump his wardrobe corner. This only took 9 minutes.

Satisfied that I follow my commands, when I begged to go to the toilet. He allowed it straight away and then told me to lay on his bed. I knew what was coming. He tied me down tightly using duct tape to tape me to the mattress. He left me for a short while and returned with some food. You see one of my monthly rules is too allow him to tie me down for 10 hours and a weekly rule in for 2 hours to be tied down so he decided to do both at once. It was still early, too early for lunch but he took the food he had made. A sandwich with marmite, took it apart and stuck one slice of bread to each ass cheek. He then loaded up his laptop and loaded our weekly milovana webtease and he went through the entire thing. Ok, so sometimes I have to do some of it myself for him but when it says 'I have to edge' there is nothing stopping him from edging me hence why he decided to do the entire thing himself because I couldn't contest it. I'm also blindfolded and gagged so I can't shout at him to stop or see what he is doing. He really took his time, doing the tease edging me. With all the bits that require help as well as the bits that don't that I can do while alone from Master the edges go up a hell of a lot. 96 edges he managed to get out of me. I have no idea if he repeated parts of the webtease or what but it took forever for him to complete. He then ungagged me and took the bread off my ass before feeding it to me gently. It tasted horrible and sweaty from where Master had worked me up into a sweat with the vibes and edging and general tension of what he was going to do next.

After doing that he just left me for the remaining few hours as he thought I deserved a break. When he untied me he commanded me 'spank' and I got on my hands and knees, raised my hips so my ass was clear and let Master administer the spanks from today's edging and the 1st of Januarys. That meant 2550 to each ass cheek and 5100 to my pussy (although he made me lay down on his bed and he was gentle with my pussy and did it in smaller clusters of 1000 rather than all at once). I was in agony and screaming (quietly aware that his flatmates were in) and sobbing. I was making so much noise that Master gagged me again to stop them from hearing us.

Finally he allowed me to get dressed and I went and ate some dinner - avoiding sitting down as much as possible as I was so tender - and then got ready for dance changing my top for a sports top and then heading to dance class. That wasn't too bad as I never had to sit down just exercise so I wasn't in too much pain.

I then had to sleep naked with my vibe on low on my clit, which made me sore clit even worse but I eventually fell asleep.

write soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 855 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome back star, nice Report and a pleasure to read as always.
    IŽm impressed, you completed 96 edges, including Masters help, while tied to the bed. Did you ever done so much before or did you even think you could ?
    It seems youŽll have to take an incredible amount of spankings. I can already imagine how sore and bright red your private parts must have been. And at least the mercyless vibe working all night at your clit ...
    Posted 01-10-2015 at 04:14 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline