Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 4

Posted 05-29-2015 at 12:23 AM by sparklystar

Hi all,

So yesterday was an interesting day as I had to complete my punishment task. I wanted to do it in the morning but couldn't due to various things that arose suddenly.

I got up as normal, showered, wrote slut and whore on me and then got dressed in white panties, white bra, a pink t-shirt and jeans. Felt slightly like someone from mean girls only I had the wrong day. 'On thursdays we wear pink' doesn't have quite the same ring about it. Anyway the rest of my day was...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 3

Posted 05-27-2015 at 11:22 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was a quite a plain day. I got up, had a shower continued to write 'slut' on my chest and 'whore' on the soles of my feet. I then got dressed in a pink animal print thong and a blue with white spots bra as instructed by master and then wore jeans and a t-shirt over the top.

I spent the morning revising as I had an exam but I contacted Sir to ask if I could change into more comfortable underwear for my exam in the afternoon as I wanted to not be in...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 2

Posted 05-26-2015 at 10:29 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

As some of you will have seen my current trial master is going through some personal issues. Obviously I am not going to divulge what it wrong but just be aware that I do know what he is going through and I am completely understanding of it.

In other terms this means I was left to my own devices pretty much. He was supposed to send me rules for the day but given the circumstances couldn't. I used my own initiative and followed some of the rules from the previous...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Trial run - Week... err 2 I suppose, Master... 2?, day 1

Posted 05-26-2015 at 12:11 AM by sparklystar

Hey everyone,

Ok let's start with the title of this blog, technically this is supposed to be week 3 and Master 3 but master 2 never replied so now I'm confused if this is week 2 or 3 and Master 2 or 3. I think I'll stick with 2.

In terms of my first day. It was a nice day as a gradual introduction to the new trial Master. I was given a list of underwear to wear but given the choice in outerwear. This meant I had to wear my purple lace thong with my pink bra and then I wore...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

trial run - updates

Posted 05-19-2015 at 12:22 AM by sparklystar

So you may have noticed there wasn't a day 6 or 7 on the first trial master. Unfortunately he fell ill and was unable to send me the details. Obviously by this time I have had a good idea of submission to him but I do feel bad that he didn't get a full week - I couldn't reorganise everything again, it's already taking so long.

However he has sent me a summary of what would have happened, which is very hot and makes me feel horny just thinking about and I will bear all of this in mind when...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Trial run - Week 1, Day 5, Master 1

Posted 05-16-2015 at 03:46 AM by sparklystar

So I'm back,

As you know I took a temporary break from my trial run's so that all of the potential masters would get the same treatment, fairness in my decision.

So yesterday I picked up where we left off with Switcharoo and the mantras and pet play. It was a nice relaxed set of rules yesterday, which was nice to get me back into the swing of things after the break.

He had me repeat the mantra as normal before crawling to the bathroom and back three times....
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Random PMs

Posted 05-09-2015 at 12:16 AM by sparklystar

Hi all,

So yesterday I received a very strange PM. Now I typically expect people to message me random 'sexual' questions while I'm online (not that I'll respond to half) but I generally find I don't get any when I've been offline for longer than 30 minutes.

So yesterday when I received a message 2 hours after last being logged on, I was confused. First of all the content. It was one line:

Hi. What size is your bra area?

Urm... okay... straight...
Posted in Daily blogs