Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Star Shadows

Rate this Entry

copying off leo's numbery blog thingy

Posted 12-30-2010 at 12:10 PM by Star Shadows

Ok so PM me a number between 1 and 999 *cos I don't think it will get anywhere close to that* and I will post something random about you.
(like in leo's blog)

Im sorry i copying leo but im boorreeeddd)
Views 2610 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    109 I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have you as a friend. You are absolutely brilliant, even if sometimes when you're sad you can't see it. But you have helped me so much and been a shoulder to cry on in some of my darker time as well as just being a brilliantly crazy friend. Can't wait till you get your arse up here to visit. LOVE YOU!
    Updated 12-30-2010 at 12:32 PM by Star Shadows
  2. Old Comment
    82 I have tried to write this lots of times, and can only come up with omg you're amazing so I will need to think of more really. You are totally cool and make me smile a lot even if you aren't always trying to. But regardless you are brilliant and have a cute bored voice and loud crisps
  3. Old Comment
    56 OMG you are so awesome and your blog and your voice are amazing and this is becoming less and less coherent in it sentenceness but I don't care because you are you and you're brilliant and you NEVER finish your stories, probably because you're too busy falling over things but shhh, I think you remain one of the first people I ever spoke to on the site, but don't hold me to that, you may just be the first one I still talk to. Either way you are amazing and I love you and your photos and your blog and your colorfulness and everything. You be the epic legend <3
  4. Old Comment
    Tehe you be brilliant! and oober awesome and a sweet girl. You be also awesomely and make me smile xd

That was easy
    (sorry couldn't resist)
    but ya you be sweek and kind and funny and stalk my fb
    Updated 12-30-2010 at 02:51 PM by Star Shadows
  5. Old Comment
    137 I don't really know you well yet. But hope to know you better in the future, as much as you may not be able to ride a bike, and do not know what a space hopper is you like ice cream and pink so you must be somewhat cool!
  6. Old Comment
    1 Hmm can't help but feel this number is appropriate because YOU'RE fucking awesome!!! You helped me and so many others in so many ways it is unimaginable. You really inspired me and picked me up and dusted me of and was a friend for me when I needed it most, I don't think I will ever be able to thank you enough for being you. And your voice makes me feel warm and safe and snuggly and your laugh makes me feel better.

You also have a funky blog and rather fucked up sleeping pattern but its cool cos I get to harrass you lots and lots, even if it leads to being likened to a house elf. and a dopey puppy and other such things. At least I am cute.

You also have epic stories of epicness, but know lots too much and I am talking sooooo much. OOO and the you be just awesome and omgs! Love you!!!
  7. Old Comment
    69 Hehe a significant number to you? Either way I love you to pieces even if you were originally another members tool to scare the crap out of me XD But as much as we dont share the same fantasies your's are pretty hot (as are you) and you have awesome music and an awesome personality <3 you