Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Announcment: MBP's creation of Funbag!

Posted 02-17-2011 at 10:36 PM by Manbearpig

So, starting Sunday (assuming I get some replies) and reoccurring every Friday, I will be doing MBP's funbag. This is not an original idea, as it is done on the website Deadspin every Tuesday. The concept for this, while sounding difficult, is simple. You send me funny questions/trivia/whatever and I will post them and make smartass remarks about them. I will also include other funny stuff. It will start off as a blog so if it sucks, I can just stop it. But if you like it, I will move it to the lounge. So send me funny things via PM and I will love you forever and ever.
Posted in Funbag!
Views 1705 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments