Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Top 10: 2018 Kink Wishlist

Posted 12-31-2017 at 11:06 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

I think one of my favourite sub things to do isn't really a kink at all; experimenting. I love pushing myself into new territories; from that fear that accompanies the first step to the excitement of doing something I previously thought wasn't for me. I almost feel a pang of guilt about having limits, like a filthy whore who suddenly decides to have morals mid-sex. I like my uncertainties gently prodded and my fears broken down so I can serve that little bit better. It already continues to erode my limits...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old

It's OK to Vulnerable

Posted 12-27-2017 at 09:23 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 12-27-2017 at 11:10 AM by PrincessJessica

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for one final day...today its vulnerability (a semi-cheat as it's just summing up how opening up has made me feel but it feel's right)

When I originally came up with a daily embarrassing blog rule for the 100 challenge it seemed relatively safe. It only had a 1 in 20 chance of being picked and how bad could it really be anyway? Thanks to fate, and Cassandra, I'm now 10 blogs...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

I Hate Denial; I Love Denial

Posted 12-26-2017 at 03:11 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 2 days...today it's something that's fast becoming my biggest love/hate kink; denial.

Denial's always been a bit of a curiosity of mine, quite why anyone would willingly put themselves through it was beyond me though. It's not that I'm desperately addicted to cumming, it's a little messy/awkward and I guess I rarely have particularly intense orgasms (other than...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

27 Year Old Virgin

Posted 12-23-2017 at 05:15 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 3 days...most of the blogs so far have focused on things I have done but this one's something I haven't...sex!

Ah sex, the ultimate passionate expression of 2 people's love for one another...or at least something better to do rather than watching rubbish TV. That feeling of closeness to another human being that doesn't find you utterly repulsive, to feel their...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

The Joy of Getting Caught

Posted 12-21-2017 at 06:55 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 4 days...today it's the rather cliched getting caught experience

No matter how careful you are it's almost impossible to totally guarantee not being walked in on while in the middle of a play session; that heart racing moment of getting caught and the shock in the innocent bystanders face as they see you at your most vulnerable. Is that a look of disgust? Shame...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

The Pain of Too Little Self-Control

Posted 12-21-2017 at 06:29 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

The Pain of Too Little Self-Control

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 5 days (thanks Cassandra for the unexpected extension)...today it's my lack of self-control

I have such little self-control it's embarrassing, but also probably explains why I'm naturally submissive and am able to embrace that. That voice that should stop me from doing something, be that either vanilla ("Don't...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

It's All In Your Mind

Posted 12-19-2017 at 06:31 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

It's All In Your Mind, and My Peculiar Relationship with Kinks

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 6 days (thanks Cassandra for the unexpected extension)...today it's something I think everyone's uncomfortable talking about; mental health (with a little kink focus of course)

(Background post: "It's All About Me")

I think it's fair to say, aged 27, that life...
Truth or Dare Zealot