Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClosetedLesbo

Rate this Entry

Becoming His Slut (Pt 2)

Posted 06-01-2014 at 06:31 PM by ClosetedLesbo

Got a lot of comments and messages telling me to continue this so here! (remember: He, capital H, is the man from the first part. hope that helps. i want Him to remain anonymous so i didn't give Him a name).
I won't be finishing, i'm sorry if anyone wants to know how it ends. here ya goo.

I wake to a scratching sound, like sandpaper. I open my eyes but there air around me is pitch black. I feel some rough material around me, and I realize what the sound is. I’m in a bag, probably a luggage bad, being dragged across the ground. I try and scream but it’s muffled by some cloth taped inside my mouth. I wriggle around but I can barely move. I notice that there is not one scrap of clothing on my body. My hands and feet are tied together, leaving me stuck in a fetal position. I still smell of pee, and I feel it still dried on my face. I feel a lot of pressure and pain in my pelvis, and I realize that I’m stuffed… in both holes. I start to cry, afraid and in pain.
Suddenly the dragging stops. It’s silent for a moment then I hear a zipping sound. I feel a pair of hands on my legs. I still can’t see a thing. ‘I must be blindfolded,’ I think to myself. The hands pull me out of the bag and onto a cold, hard concrete floor. Tears continue to run down my cheek.
I hear a familiar voice in my ear. “Hello, darling.” I flinch. I scream as loud as I can, but it only sounds like a whisper through my stuffed mouth. I hear soft laughter a short distance away. All I want is to see where I am and who else is here. “Hush, now, you don’t want to disappoint my guests.” I feel Him start to untie my hands from my feet. He leaves my hands tied and starts to untie the ropes holding my ankles tightly together. He brings me to my feet and I try and run away, with quick failure. He grabs my arm tightly and pulls me back. “Where do you think you’re going, you stupid slut? You can barely even walk with both of your fuck holes stuffed up.” He pulls the dark blindfold off my face. After my eyes adjust I start to notice a group of about 6 middle aged men standing in front of me. “Look, darling, these men came to see you tonight. You’re their entertainment. You better not disappoint them.”
“Aww, look at her,” one of the men says. “She looks terrified!”
“That’s how I like ‘em,” another one with a gravelly voice says. “Come on, let’s have our way with her!”
My heart stops. I try again to pull away from the Man holding me but He’s much too strong. “Come here, darling, and lift your arms.” He leads me to a rope hanging in the middle of the ceiling. He lifts my arms, still tied at the wrists, and clips the rope around my hands to a hook clip on the end of the hanging rope. My feet are left barely touching the ground, and I’m left on my toes. My body is completely exposed to the group of strange men. “Turn around, darling. Show them your beautiful ass.”
I obey, my face turning hot and red. The men erupt in hoots and catcalls, which only makes my face even hotter. I feel my pussy getting wet. How can I be turned on? I’m completely humiliated. Suddenly I hear a crack and an immense throb of pain on my butt. I scream through the cloth in my mouth and clench my eyes, while the men watching just get more excited. I look at Him and see that He’s holding a thin light colored cane. Tears begin to roll down my eyes as where I was struck begins to throb.
“Oh, darling, I know you love this. Just look at how glistening wet your pussy is.” Another throb of pain spreads across my butt. And another. And another. I scream, but again it’s muffled and drowned out over the cheers of the men behind me. The lashes stop and I hang my head. The men behind me start to quiet down. I flinch repeatedly, expecting another lashing, but instead I feel a gentle cool hand on my burning butt. My head remains hanging, not bothering to look at who is groping me. His hands spread my butt cheeks and He runs a finger down my pussy, rubbing my clit gently. He takes out whatever is plugging me up. “Look up, darling,” He says. I look at him, and he gently takes the tape off of my lips, and the clothing out of my mouth. I think to scream, but I can’t get enough energy. My jaw aches from being open this whole time. He kisses me gently on the lips, then forcefully. He grabs my breast and pinches on my nipple hard, which causes me to moan loudly. He pulls away and holds up a dildo, dripping wet from my juices.
“Hold this for me?” I look at him. My hands are tied. How can I hold anything? I open my mouth to protest, and he stuffs the dildo into my mouth. “Don’t drop it, or else you won’t be able to sit for a week.” I nod weakly. He walks around, spinning me with him. I hear Him unzip and drop His pants, and I try and squirm around but He grabs my left leg and lifts it on His shoulder, completely exposing my pussy to Him. I scream as He puts his dick in my pussy and starts to fuck me.
I scream, “No… please stop… please!” but He continues, groaning in pleasure. I moan in pain from being fucked while my butt is plugged, but soon it turns pleasurable. No, I can’t be liking this… he’s… raping me…
My screams turn into moans and I arch my head back and take it. I imagine the men stroking their dicks to the sight of me getting used like this. ‘I love this,’ I think to myself. ‘All these men getting off to me getting fucked…’
Suddenly the dildo is pulled from my mouth and a cold metal ring replaces it, holding my mouth open. I open my eyes to a man behind me, strapping this ring to my head. The Man fucking me unclips my arms from the rope above me and pushes me to the ground on my knees. “Now you’re going to please all these men too, darling,” He says, and soon the rest of the group of men are surrounding me. My jaw starts to ache from being open. Drool drips out of my mouth. I look around as all the men start to take their trousers off as well. My eyes widen as I’m soon surrounded by dicks. I look at Him and He smiles and says, “Go on, darling. Please these men’s cocks. You will leave when they all empty their load in your fuck holes.” My heart starts to race. I can leave.
I sit up on my knees and take a dick in each hand. I pump both of them quickly, hoping they’re turned on enough that they’ll hurry and cum. One of the men whose dick is in my hand takes my head and pulls me toward his dick, which goes into my gaped open mouth. It hits the back of my throat and I cough and gag, trying to pull away. The man holds me there. The gagging feeling starts to fade and I relax a bit. “That’s it, bitch, take it,” he groans. He starts to move my head back and forth, fucking my face. The other man slaps my hand and says, “Hey, whore, who told you to stop stroking?”
I become aware of the dozen hands on me, groping my butt, chest, and feeling my wet pussy. Someone tugs on the butt plug, and I moan in pain. “Come on, I want her ass!” he says. The man fucking my face pulls me off him and another man takes his place. Another takes my free and places it around his dick and I start to stroke him. I continue to get passed around like this, losing count of how many dicks have been down my throat. Forgetting how dirty this is. Becoming a slut. His slut.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2342 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments