Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

Rate this Entry

About My "Sister"

Posted 03-13-2017 at 06:00 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-14-2017 at 04:31 AM by cariadferch

I am working on a blog post about the creation of my evil sister "Mistress Cariad, the Bitch-goddess." It has turned out to be quite an epistle, currently being over 1,000 words in length. Since I am terrible at proof reading, and have been on the busy side, it might be a bit before I get it published. However, I want to address one question as quick as possible:

THE BITCH-GODDESS ISN'T REAL!

I can't believe I have been getting cam requests for her. I thought the insane profile descriptions, and the obviously downloaded pics from the internet, made it clear she is a fictional character. The Mistress is a mask I put on when I want to play at dom and have some over the top fun.

Most people get it, and enjoy her craziness (at least I hope their having fun), but a few have missed what I thought was an obvious shtick.

If you want a friendly, or even serious, chat by all means send me a PM. If you're into the pain and want a little BDSM fun, then get on your knees and offer your submission to my evil "sister."

Have fun,
Amy
Posted in About Me
Views 1248 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It's like hiding behind a mask. We all enjoy her though!
  2. Old Comment
    Yes, that is exactly it. It really does feel like I am putting on a mask when I "play" here. Either that, or I am going completely schizophrenic.