Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Where I have been and where my future lies with getDare

Posted 10-06-2012 at 08:27 PM by Manbearpig

As many of you noticed, I have been away from the site a lot recently. I haven't posted a blog post recently apart from the one where I told Blank to fuck off because he is a fucking troll and just overall a bad person. I was going to originally say the mods have a better understanding of what is going on, but after thought and revision before pressing post now, I guess this is as much as I possibly can say. It won't be friendly to all, but I am not one for holding back, at least here anyways.

I have been really busy since the summer. A lot of stuff has occupied my time. When I tried coming back last month, I just didn't feel good coming back. I went to the chat to help another mod with a bunch of idiots and they just felt like they were above the law and just seemed like bad people. Maybe I didn't give those users a good enough chance, but it wasn't the site or the community feel that I had when I first joined over 6 years ago. A lot has changed since that time, but still. I know there are a lot of good users around still. However, the voices of others will draw me away.

So, where does the future lie with me? Well, things in my personal life have been really good. I am extremely stressed out, but I have been making a lot of friends and just enjoying myself. Often times in the past, getDare was the place where I would vent my issues. Now, the issues I do have I couldn't even really discuss with the getDare users because a lot of the users that would help me and know me the best have left the site for their own various own stuff. I wish those users nothing but the best in life.

As for myself using the site? Right now I come on about once a day, check my PM's, check the getDare and mod section and then I leave and go facebook or google news or wherever. I imagine that trend will continue.

It saddens me to say that a lot of users have turned me off to getDare, but I guess that is the way life goes. Really, I am sorry to good users of getDare. I know the site can still be enjoyable to many. Sadly, the time has passed for the meantime where I am one of those users. I guess that's what happens after 6 years. Maybe come December, once school is done for the semester, I'll come back and give getDare a really next chance, but until then, I would appreciate that issues that people would send my way for whatever reason not be sent. I really don't want to deal with them.

Until next time fitness friends,

MBP
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1925 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Dang. Never really talked to you, but I have enjoyed reading your posts when you post on threads, your blogs, and ban list reasons. You go to hell. You go to hell and you die, haha.

Best of luck MBP!
    Updated 10-07-2012 at 05:59 AM by Rose_Angel
  2. Old Comment
    Best of luck MBP! Dont forget us ! Stay safe etc
    Hope all goes well for you
  3. Old Comment
    Hi MBP. I know you haven't talked to me a lot, if ever. But I do like clicking on your blog once in a while. It amuses me. I'm generally a chat user but have started frequenting the forums a bit more often. I've only been on the site for a year, and I'm just now starting to see how idiotic people can be on here. I do wish you the best of luck.

~MysticalMadness
    Posted 11-09-2012 at 08:16 AM by MysticalMadness MysticalMadness is offline