Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Suggestion to make getDare better

Posted 09-19-2012 at 06:49 PM by Manbearpig

Remove all the mods. They all suck and are big meanies
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2035 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Depp is probably busy with school.
    Updated 09-20-2012 at 06:18 AM by lokelake.
  2. Old Comment
    we should remove the mods then make them all mods again.
  3. Old Comment
    I second MetalGreek....

I wouldn't want to imagine a day without moderation on this site.... oh the horrors that would come...
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RoseBrat89 View Comment
    I second MetalGreek....

I wouldn't want to imagine a day without moderation on this site.... oh the horrors that would come...
    NOOO the moderators are sucky and awful!! total lawlessness is a far superior to the sucky dictatorshipness of moderators!!!
  5. Old Comment
    The youth of the day are always plotting ways to overthrow leadership because they think they can do it better.

By the time they're old enough to realize otherwise, I suppose they aren't hanging out on gD anymore. ;D

Now I sound old... DOWN WITH THE RULESSSSSSSS O=)
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Comment
    NOOO the moderators are sucky and awful!! total lawlessness is a far superior to the sucky dictatorshipness of moderators!!!
    Oh yea, you're right! I'll consider myself not warned for my previous comment... , cause you all suck anyway and shouldn't mod the site!
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sweetsong View Comment
    The youth of the day are always plotting ways to overthrow leadership because they think they can do it better.

By the time they're old enough to realize otherwise, I suppose they aren't hanging out on gD anymore. ;D

Now I sound old... DOWN WITH THE RULESSSSSSSS O=)
    I am one of the youth of today and I'm happy with being looked after lol
    Posted 09-23-2012 at 05:07 PM by princessjessie princessjessie is offline
  8. Old Comment

Mods

Well the site does need mods regardless how any of us feel but I wouldn't be apposed to replacing the mods because most (not all I do know some nice ones) are infact jerks that simply act like 8th grade bullies. What we need is mods who take there job a little more seriously. Note that I don't think all the mods are like this but there are ones who are and unfortunately those are the ones that get more involved in conversations so we notice them first but most people are just to I don't know shy? To say anything about it.