Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

New Beginnings

Posted 02-08-2017 at 06:50 PM by Butterfly
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:03 PM by Butterfly

When Asslvr and I first posted our ad for a co-dom, we knew a lot of things. We knew it could be difficult. We knew we needed to be patient (even if that was the hardest thing for me to do). We knew that it might be tough to find somebody that really fit with our dynamic and what we wanted and needed! We knew that we would always choose each other over anybody else! We knew that we would receive responses that ranged from stupid to downright awful. However, I never expected this!

But I am getting ahead of myself ...

We received about 10 - 15 responses to our ad altogether. However, a lot of people were quickly eliminated.

I would say 50% didn't get more than a polite message letting them know that we weren't interested. Some of these were based purely on the message they sent us. Something may have just rubbed us the wrong way, or their message may have been completely disrespectful or rude, or ignored our instructions completely. Of the remaining 50%, we decided to check out a few profiles and even more were eliminated.

We narrowed it down to a select few who we wanted to do an "interview" with.

However, nobody seemed right.

Some people were too pushy. They expected way more than we were willing to give. Others were just not the right type of personality for us. Being strict doesn't mean being harsh, or being mean, or rude. It also doesn't mean that you have be super formal. So many of the candidates wanted to "beat the brat" out of me, or to change who I am or how I sub. But that isn't what we had asked for.

What we wanted was for somebody who was experienced and strict, who had similar likes to us, and maybe some experience or interest in the areas that we were curious about, but above all else, we wanted somebody who could play, joke, laugh and generally be friends with us! We knew we were going to have to wait for the right person to come around.

But then something wonderful happened ...

One day in chat, I complained about not being able to find somebody who was a decent Dom who was interested in our dynamic. I didn't expect a response, I was just kind of blowing off steam as I was getting frustrated with one really dumb response I received.

But then speaks up a really quiet and gentle member (read: jackass) who says something along the lines of "Hello! Here I am!"

I had spoken with this particular member on a few occasions and I knew that he had his hands full with two amazing and wonderful brats of his own. I knew he was not looking for somebody else. So I responded with "You may be a decent Dom, but that is never going to happen"

His response? "Never say never"

Who does that? That is not nice to do to a girl who is already frustrated with her search.

Although this member was a complete jackass, I knew he was also a great Dom, and I kind of considered him a friend. So it was not nice to get my hopes up when I knew it wouldn't go anywhere.

All the while, his beautiful sidekick was laughing her ass off because I wouldn't believe him.

What I didn't know was that she had posted her own ad searching for somebody who might allow her to let out her Dommey side every now and then. And ... she had actually been interested in seeing if I was interested.

But of course, Mr. Jackass couldn't just say that ... no! He had to be all jackassy and play with my emotions. But whatever I am over it! (clearly not!)

Anyways... long story short, I formally responded to her ad, and then the four of us had a few discussions to see if we thought we could make this work, and all of a sudden: a trial!

I have rules again in my life! I have 3 wonderful dom/mes to tease and torture and care for me. AND I have somebody new to banter and bat around. But most of all, I get to spend so much more time with two of our friends!

It has only been three days of our trial with IceMaiden and AbusiveMaster (should have known, it is spelled out clearly in his name) but I don't think we could have found a better match for us. The four of us each bring our very own characteristics and strengths to the dynamic and I think they compliment each other very well. It is still early in the process, and who knows what the future holds, but either way I think this is a very excited adventure we are beginning to embark on.

And if things don't work out, we will all hug and part ways as better friends than we were before. But I think this is the beginning of something new and wonderful.
Views 1313 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    YAY! New things are always exciting and it sounds like all of you are going to have a lot of fun in the near (and hopefully distant) future. CONGRATULATIONS!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by colosubguy View Comment
    YAY! New things are always exciting and it sounds like all of you are going to have a lot of fun in the near (and hopefully distant) future. CONGRATULATIONS!
    Thank you ♡ I'm very excited.
  3. Old Comment
    Ahhhhhhh!!!you're doomed!!!
    So you basically let this completely irresponsible bratty idiot dom you, and to make it worse,.... Let that "thing" be guided by her abusive evil mastermind!!.....

You're doomed!!!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    Ahhhhhhh!!!you're doomed!!!
    So you basically let this completely irresponsible bratty idiot dom you, and to make it worse,.... Let that "thing" be guided by her abusive evil mastermind!!.....

You're doomed!!!
    Yep! What can I say, I might be masochistic after all!
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Some people were too pushy.
    See, this is where people go wrong. They should be shy, soft spoken and quiet like me.

Quote:
    Being strict doesn't mean being harsh, or being mean, or rude.
    So very true. My harsh, mean and rude nature is so very seperate from my being strict.

Quote:
    So many of the candidates wanted to "beat the brat" out of me
    So very wrong. If you beat the brat out of someone, you dont get to do it twice. Beat them enough so the brat hides behind a corner and will come back again tomorrow.

Quote:
    But then speaks up a really quiet and gentle member
    It's true.

Quote:
    So it was not nice to get my hopes up when I knew it wouldn't go anywhere.

All the while, his beautiful sidekick was laughing her ass off because I wouldn't believe him.
    I do have to confess this part is totally true. Icy and I were already considering the beautiful butterfly at this point, and the opportunity to tease was just too good to miss.

Quote:
    And if things don't work out, we will all hug and part ways as better friends than we were before. But I think this is the beginning of something new and wonderful.
    I think that is one of the key things to this. We are all friends. We all have our own things to keep us occupied. Butterfly has her asslover, and I have my girls too. Nobody wants more than the other side can give.

I must look like such a greedy bastard, this harem of mine just keeps on growing.

But, while yes, I do plan on being mean to Butterfly often, and while Icy will adore letting her Domme side out on the poor little girl, we dont even pretend to claim Butterfly belongs to us, she is Asslover's, and he is hers.

This is why, even hough I do have two beautiful little brats to keep me oh so busy, I can help to be just a touch mean to Butterfly - because I do have a lot of mean to spare.
  6. Old Comment
    So happy for all parties involved. I believe you guys were friendly / friends before any of this took place. Stay the beautiful person you and and the others too! Much luck to all of you. I believe you have found an excellent match
  7. Old Comment
    Yay!

New dynamics are always soooooo exciting!

It's always nice to see that with patience and knowing what you're looking for positive outcomes can happen.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    See, this is where people go wrong. They should be shy, soft spoken and quiet like me.

Sorry, let me compose myself before I continue!

So very true. My harsh, mean and rude nature is so very seperate from my being strict.

I do agree with this. You are strict, and I hate you at times, but you are never harsh, mean or rude to me (on purpose).

I do have to confess this part is totally true. Icy and I were already considering the beautiful butterfly at this point, and the opportunity to tease was just too good to miss.

Meanie!

I think that is one of the key things to this. We are all friends. We all have our own things to keep us occupied. Butterfly has her asslover, and I have my girls too. Nobody wants more than the other side can give.

I must look like such a greedy bastard, this harem of mine just keeps on growing.

But, while yes, I do plan on being mean to Butterfly often, and while Icy will adore letting her Domme side out on the poor little girl, we dont even pretend to claim Butterfly belongs to us, she is Asslover's, and he is hers.

This is why, even hough I do have two beautiful little brats to keep me oh so busy, I can help to be just a touch mean to Butterfly - because I do have a lot of mean to spare.
    Just a touch? You remember this ....
  9. Old Comment
    I love you lots and I just want to laugh and say ner ner ner ner ner ner to the idiots who demanded more/were blogged about/didn't listen.

You missed out on both an amazing friend and an amazing sub by being douches and gained me a beautiful sub to co domme with Asslvr and AM, so there. Ner ner ner ner.

Yes, I am so incredibly mature.
    Updated 02-10-2017 at 06:20 PM by IceMaiden