Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

A "Little" Coloring Time!

Posted 03-22-2017 at 02:46 PM by Butterfly
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:02 PM by Butterfly

Recently I got to spend some time coloring with my amazing Asslvr. I had won an hour of coloring with him as a deal during one of our first deal or no deal games. I was so excited because I knew that it was something he didn't really want to do.

You may remember that I recently got a new coloring book. My first "little" task was to go to the store and pick one out. I actually was so excited that I picked out and bought two, but one was clearly my favorite. It had sea creatures in it! I had also got a new set of brand new crayons for Valentines Day.I was all bubbly and excited inside.

I knew 100% which page I was going to color first! I had already skimmed through and saw the most beautiful mermaid. I immediately had imagined her with red and purple hair and I knew I wanted to color it for Icey.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170305_163603.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	488

Next, as I was flipping through, I came across the perfect picture that reminded me of AM. I think you will agree with me once you see the resemblance. When I showed it to him I could not stop giggling. I could just imagine his reaction and I was pretty much ready to wet myself.

Name:	20170305_165139.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	489

Asslvr is a lot slower than me at coloring, so he still had not finished his first picture. I decided to then color a picture of us. There was a few different options but I thought that the picture of the starfish dancing were super cute. Which is really not like me, because I don't like dancing (I am terrified of our first dance at our wedding". Even Jaro is included in the background.

Name:	20170305_172416.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	491

Since I still had a bit of time, I thought I would color the last picture for my friend Central. Her and I are in a brat competition (I am winning) and I thought it would be hilarious to color a picture of her stuck in a rubber ducky tube. She wasn't so thrilled but I thought it was almost funnier than the picture of AM.

Name:	20170305_173505.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	490

Finally, Asslvr was still a bit behind so I decided to help him color a picture for my Princess, Ashley. She loves sloths and I just happened to find a picture of a sloth sleeping in a tree with a butterfly next to her. I colored the trees and the butterfly. I don't know why the sloth has spot (Asslvr is weird), but I think he did a great job.

Name:	20170305_173723.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	492

Thank you so much for coloring with me Asslvr! I had so much fun and I can't wait to color more in my new book. I am so excited to color a jelly fish! They are my absolute favorite. Oh! And stingrays.

« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Love the thought & story behind each picture. While I've never seen many of the people you reference it does confirm some of the visuals in my mind.
  2. Old Comment
    This. Is. So. Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Old Comment
    I still don't see the resemblance.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    I still don't see the resemblance.
    You probably should look in the mirror then. It's pretty uncanny actually. And not only that but your attitude and personality shine right through!
  5. Old Comment
    This is so very adorable butterfly!
    Posted 03-23-2017 at 05:05 AM by Doux et vivant Doux et vivant is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Beautiful coloring and awesome reasoning behind the pictures!
  7. Old Comment
    I will have to admit, coloring was kinda fun and I think I did a pretty good job not as good as butterfly but hey... she's a professional!
  8. Old Comment
    So I'm a starfish now instead of a worm!
    Great job on all the coloring. I'm glad it made you happy.