Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

"One Way Ride" by MrLoboSnow REPORT

Posted 05-07-2016 at 04:31 AM by AnalGirl1

Hi,
so this weekend I had some time to do it.
I hope you liked the other report I send to you. I haven't heared from you since I send it.
So on Friday I was wearing this High Heels, a Buttplug, a Jacket, no purse and Condoms put inside of this dress: http://www.bilderhoster.net/p67s269d.jpg.html (can't believe I dared to wear it in public,... I shouldn't edge before doing this kind of dares... or should I )
I gave my jacket to the wardrobe lady and went to the bar. Immediately someone spend me a drink.
For about two hours I was flirting, asking where they live, dancing, ignoring the stares. Two stupid-bodybuilder types were living nearby. In the end I found someone stupid/sexist/asshole but average build. He was living in the next town (40-60 minutes) and he and his friend were about to leave (his friend was the driver). I told him straight forward, I want to come with him to his place.
We were sitting on the backseats and I had my hand in his pants already. When we were in his flat, I told him a BJ would cost him 15€. He was astonished (of course, this is not how whores find their customers), asked me if i was a whore (seriously) - I said "No, but I don't get anything from BJs". Well, the conversation went into the wrong direction and I gave him my pussy for free (I acted like, having normal sex is what I came here for) - and licked him a bit before that.
He called me names (slut, horny bitch,...) when he saw the buttplug while fucking me doggystile. After I faked and orgasm, I told him he could fuck my ass as hard as he wants, for 50€. ... and he accepted. ... I had harder ones and he came quickly - easy.
Buttplug back in, sucking his cock a bit, while smearing the cum on my tits. Then we went to bed.
The next morning I started sucking his cock while he was asleep. After about a minute he woke up, I put my finger up his butt without asking and he came in my mouth.
I think he realised what happened to his butt, after he came, while I let the cum drip on my tits.
I told him to wait here, left, put on my heels and dress, put the condoms between my skin and the dress, and realised... I forgot my jacket at the club.
I left his flat and read the next chapter outside. Everyone stared at me. Even three men saw me while playing with my boobs (and pussy).
I loved being fucked in the ass by this asshole. It felt humiliating, but I was so horny because I couldn't cum.
I didn't really like asking for money, but I love feeling like a whore. The cheaper the better. Just put a coin in the hole you want to fuck.

Ok, I had 50€ and I guessed the Taxi would be about 70 or 80€. I started walking in the opposite direction. There was no trick, no gloryhole, no redlight district. I had to ask normal people on the street if they want to have sex with me... and pay for it. In the morning...
I did it and it feels so humiliating, especially if they turn my offer down. But I was lucky - the fourth guy I asked, accepted my BJ for 10€ offer. We went 2 minutes to his place and I offered him all three holes for 25€. And he accepted (I was cheering in my mind).
About half an hour later I left the house after he had me threeways.
But then I was unlucky - nine people were shocked/ got angry because of my offer, two laughed and said No.
The 12th and 15th (16/19 at all) accepted a BJ for 10€ (one at home, one in a park). After that it was 1 pm and I bought myself a sandwich, two drinks and cigaretts. I told the cashier to keep the change. So I had 75€ again. While eating the cashier commented on my outfit, what lead to normal sex in a backroom for 20€.
After that I asked him to call me a taxi.

The driver was a old married guy, he didn't respond to my flirting. So I was sitting in the backseat and played with my tits and pussy without him noticing it, but of course he did. He even told me to stop it!
There was much more traffic than in the night. It took 70 minutes to get back home and the price was 110€. Shit. I didn't have enough money. I told him that and offered to pay with a blowjob for the rest. He got angry... and told me to get money out of my appartment. I did that (I hid the key) and a neighbour saw me in that dress, cum on my tits, makeup smeared.
I'm sorry for taking a taxi before I had enough money.

This cheap whore is always horny and wet.
This was one of the most humiliating and public dares I did. So: Well done (for coming up with the idea)! and Thank you!

Oh my god. I'm afraid and horny as fuck,
your cheapest whore.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1834 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments