Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rate this Entry

One week until burlesque performance!

Posted 04-08-2023 at 03:31 PM by IceMaiden

For the past two months I have been taking burlesque classes at the gym (and I love it so much, the trainer is fantastic!)

While I love it, I didn't think I would be performing it live for AM when I first decided to try it. But he is adamant I am going to be performing the routine we have learned for him...in person...in just one week! He will be with me next weekend and he keeps mentioning things like "just three more classes until you dance for me." "Just two more classes." "only one now." Rude!!

I have to admit I am a little excited to dance for him - I have never been very confident in my body and I am sooooo nervous. You might think but you are practicing every week with 30+ other ladies and managing that...well yes, I am. But it took me several weeks to inch my chair closer to the trainer and start to speak in front of the other ladies. I hid at the back for a long time and didn't say a word. I think the only reason I went back is that I really like the trainer, she's great at inspiring confidence, sarcastic, funny and so rude (in a good way!) The class is empowering and a good laugh. But it is still practice. While most of us have nearly the full routine now, we are not always in time with each other, mistakes are still made, and choreography sometimes changed.

Recently the trainer offered to video us so we could watch it back and see where we thought we could improve, but only two in the class were brave enough to take the offer. (Nope, I was not one of them!) However, I might have to in next weeks class because it will be the last class before I am performing and not practicing!

I would have never ever thought I'd be doing this a few years ago. I certainly wouldn't have even tried the class to start with! And yet here I am...dreading it, nervous...but still a little excited to dance for AM. Even if I look awful. I think I will look dreadful, he doesn't agree. I'm also not sure if I will even get through the whole routine without just dying of laughter. I don't do roleplay scenes because I just end up giggling nonstop. So that is also a possibility!

Now I need to find something to wear for the routine, I have no idea what yet other than that it will be white, since that's AM's favourite colour for me to wear. I don't wear sexy clothes, I feel super awkward. I'm much more of a leggings and hoodie person. (Plus with all the gym and animal rescue stuff it makes sense to dress casually all the time.) But here I am, actively searching out things like "white sexy lingerie for women." The things I do for him. He better not forget how lucky he is to have me. And not laugh at me when I perform.

Oh! But I do get to tell him he isn't allowed to speak or touch during the routine, the routine doesn't work properly if he gets handsy. So I technically get to give him orders for a moment.

We do have other things planned, kink and non kink which I might blog about afterward. But for now, I am just focused on not dying of embarrassment and blushiness!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 740 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I wish there was a love button on the bottom of blogs!

Good luck to you Frosty and good luck to AM with the no touching!
    Updated 04-08-2023 at 04:06 PM by LochyG (Spelling)
  2. Old Comment
    I am so proud of you. I don't think I could ever do that. He *is* very luck and better not forget it!
  3. Old Comment
    You are beautiful, and you are going to be wonderful.
  4. Old Comment
    This is awesome! I'm sure you will give a great performance. Have fun!
  5. Old Comment
    I also wish there was a love button! I am in love with burlesque and am so excited for you.