Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Rate this Entry

Conditioning myself update 3

Posted 07-15-2023 at 01:18 PM by KinkyBBW
Tags update

I spent the rest of the evening of my last post having my ass punished hard!!! I did not end up seeing anymore pictures, videos, or hearing songs so I did not have anymore orgasms. I went to bed with a VERY sore ass hole! Lesson learned to think things through before committing!

Yesterday, when I got home from work, I posted a link for my Dolce and smaller Hush that would automatically reactivate after each session and asked for help with my training. One person kept getting the link and gave me 4 orgasms while I was watching videos of my favorite band. The final time the link was grabbed, it was by someone else, who is a friend, and he killed off the battery. I then sent him a new link for my Nora and Hush because I was not done with my training for the night.

He is an expert at toy control, or at least of controlling MY toys! He gave me 6 more orgasms while I was watching videos of the band perform live.

When I woke up today and scrolled through social media, I became instantly tingly and wet when I saw the lead singers picture! I will continue with training myself until the night of the show to ensure I get soaking wet as soon as I see the singer come on stage, but I am pretty sure I have succeeded in my little experiment!

And yes, I have already given myself an orgasm today because I saw that picture this morning.
Posted in Reports
Views 266 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm glad to hear your experiment is looking to be a success in the timeframe you had to conduct it. Well done!