Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AshleyZuk

Rate this Entry

What a Fantastic Start for the New Year!

Posted 01-01-2010 at 04:45 AM by AshleyZuk

Hi hi! Happy New Year!

This just happened to me a little while ago and, because it's so exciting (and fulfilled an old dare), I wanted to share the experience while the memory was still fresh.

Girl friends and I went to our favorite dance club to ring out the new year. As I was minding my own business on the dance floor (the girls were taking a break--I could usually go for hours without resting), I started dancing with this pretty and petite Hispanic girl. She was tons of fun as it's always nice to dance with someone who could move, was creative and not drunk

Before long, she turned away from me and started grinding her back side against my crotch area (just like how girls do to guys, except I don't have the same plumbing). She was really petite--when she leaned back into me, the top of her head only reached my chin. I didn't know what came across me (I suspect it may have something to do with GD) but I brushed her hair behind her left ear, leaned down and kissed her ear. She backed into me hard and I could feel her body heat and smell her perfume. She let out a gentle mourn and looked back at me. It was so natural at that point I kissed her: lips, tongues and the whole nine yard. It was so hot and exciting. After that, we just blatantly made out on the dance floor for the remaining of the evening. To say that my girl friends were shocked was an understatement--none of them had any idea that I might be interested in girls. Long story short, we got to 3rd base with each other on the floor before we finally parted company.

I would love to share her name but I couldn't... we never exchanged names

So, it was a very nice start of the new year after all

Good night!
xxoo
Ash
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4278 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    ooohh ash hooked hup with a hotty haha glad you had fun ashley!