Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

10/8/16

Posted 10-08-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

The first thing I did when I got home is my edges. I had to do 15 today. I also continue to wear my diapers all the time. I found out that I was going to have the house to my self for a little bit today. Finally, I would have a chance to do tasks outside of my room.

Once i was alone, I told daddy. And then awaited my first instruction. The first thing he told me to do was taked off my diaper and drink 2 glasses of water. Then he ordered me to listen to a hypno file he has been wanting me to try. It is called Wetting Challenge. It made made me forget where the toilet was and even what a toilet was. At the same time it also made me need to pee really bad. When I finished listening to the file, I only had 1 minute to find the toilet. Suddenly, I realized I couldn't remember what or where the toilet was. I frantically started searching for it. I was in the living room when I started to leak. I saw the door and thought maybe I could at least make it outside so I wouldn't pee in the floor. I made it a few feet from the door before my bladder let go. I just stopped in place as I watched in shock as I peed in the floor. when the pee stopped, I rushed to get a towel to clean up the pee before it spread all over the floor.

After I had cleaned up the floor, daddy told me to set up my kennel, and get out a suppository and diaper. I set up the kennel. then, daddy told me to put on my collar. Next, daddy had me use the suppository(the liquid ones use use anally) and put my diaper on. Then he ordered me to crawl into the cage and lock it. All I could do is wait for the inevitable. The urge to poop grew stronger and stronger. I tried to hold it in but eventually it was to strong. I started pooping in my diaper. It felt so gross, but there was nothing I could do about it. I just had to sit there in my own mess until daddy let me out. After several minutes I asked him when he was going to let me out. He said he hadn't decided yet. I wanted to cry right then. I waited and waited. Finally, after an hour, he said I could come out and clean up. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I went into the bathroom to clean up. before i could get the diaper off I started to pee. My diaper was so full at this point. I removed it, and began to clean myself. It took awhile to get cleaned up. I had to use some wet wipes to get myself completely cleaned up. This was a most severe punishment, and it has only begun. Since I am no longer allowed to use the toilet, I will have to experience this on a regular basis.
Posted in Slave Diary
Views 488 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments