Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ~Pretty Nifty~

~You are now here. *yays*
~Feel free to write something on me.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Grannies... >.>

Posted 12-25-2010 at 04:15 AM by softeyes
Updated 12-25-2010 at 07:51 PM by softeyes

So like, I got up this morning under protest because my Daddy wanted me to help showel snow to make room for the cars of our guests tomorrow.
**EDIT Because Muffinfairy can't stop thinking about me and won't rest today before she knows what further happened in the snow.**
This happened after the following events in blue.
When I got outside we started clearing the side of the road outside our driveway, moving the huge snow dune somewhere else. My Dad has this awkward showel with wheels. It's huge. When we were almost done our neighbor comes by on a bike, (he was using the sidewalk, and had been up in a fitness center to run, he's an almost retired pro maraton runner.), and then he offered our guests could just use his driveway tomorrow, so in the end our efforts were kind of a waste. My fingers got cold too.

**END EDIT for Muffinfairy's sake.**
Anyway, I got up and put on a sorta tight shirt and went upstairs to make some breakfast, my Granny was in the kitchen, and as I'm making my breakfast she starts talking about how "defined" my back has gotten and that I've really "grown", manly wise. As weird as that was it died out after a while.
Then as I was eating my breakfast in the livingroom she suddenly charges in and suggests I should do modeling for various clothesshops because I "have the perfect body and smile for it".
Fucking God.. -.-
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3943 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    LOL gotta love grannies XD
  2. Old Comment
    TRUST me when i tell you its not as bad as a grandma whos senile with Alzheimer's >.> She tells me that EVERY time she sees me among other things...*shudders*
  3. Old Comment
    At least your grandmother doesnt fart loudly in an expensive chinese restaurant and not know that she did it :<
    By the way, Merry Christmas softy <3
  4. Old Comment
    Well, if it helps, once my grandmother was in a community gather up, and she said in front of the whole place "I think my grandson (which is my brother) has hit PUBERTY!" and then proceeded to ask my brother whether or not he had hair on his balls yet =.=

I was laughing... my parents werent too pleased, even though it was my grandmother who said that :P
  5. Old Comment
    Whenever I see my Nan, (my dad's Mum), she always manages to embarrass me.

"Oh Bella, look at your little boobies"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
  6. Old Comment
    ^ That right there.

She sounds very like mine.
  7. Old Comment
    Wait. What happened to the snow? The story completely got side-tracked.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by muffinfairy View Comment
    Wait. What happened to the snow? The story completely got side-tracked.
    Happy? >.> 16chardammit.
  9. Old Comment
    You kind of got distracted by the delightfully fit man that passed you, but, there is some sort of closure to your introduction now. So I feel better, yes.

Thank you and enjoy your tight tshirts in the snow.
  10. Old Comment
    Listen to your wise grandmother.
  11. Old Comment
    Ah she is getting senile. Do you like incest and cougars? Should I say incest and sabertooth?

My grandfather did a funny thing at the family's Christmas party. He started to lead us in prayer and gave thanks to God about bringing family for Thanksgiving. Than he kept asking us why we did have not Turkey? lol
    Updated 01-01-2011 at 08:20 AM by drvaleyard (Spelling)