Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

blog 19 - real life awkward situation

Posted 04-15-2016 at 10:10 PM by RainbowSky

So I am a part of a volunteer panel who try out different products to make sure they are suitable for sale or do what they advertise to do. Recently I got asked to test out some sunscreen in lab conditions. Now I’m usually pretty good at reading instructions but for this lab test I didn’t actually read what was required of me except it was 2 hours on one of the days and 30 minutes the day after and it involved laying still for at least an hour which I can do.

So on the day in question I wore panties, a nude bra, and a short sleeved and shorts black playsuit. My boyfriend was also taking part in the study so after I shaved his hair from his body because he had read he had to be shaved to take part, we left the house and caught the bus to the factory and lab. The building we were going to is actually a huge manufacturing building with its own on site test facilities. Once there we sat in a waiting room filling in a consent form that we allow people to observe the effects on our body and that we were aware of the risks involved. We were then separated into adjoining rooms and told to remove our tops. Now I was in a playsuit which was a bit of an issue but I just let it fall down to the waistband of the jumpsuit. They then told me they needed me to remove my bra. After questioning them why, they explained that they were putting the sunscreen onto my back but they needed the whole of my back completely clear so that when they exposed my back to the artificial light they wouldn’t get any faulty data from bra straps. I sighed reluctantly but realised that anyone who was female was going to have to be doing the same so removed my bra. For a moment the male lab assistants, one who was about my age, just stared at my half naked form before one kindly offered me a robe to wear back to front just while they finished assessing my skin colour and if I could proceed with the experiment because of the spot marks on my back. I felt slightly self-conscious as a lot were still staring at me even after I covered up my breasts.

They decided I was able to continue so had me remove my robe again before realising that my playsuit was a little too high-waisted. I was asked if I could remove it. I did so without thinking it through because I just wanted the embarrassing experience over with. However I had kind of put myself into an even more awkward position as my panties were white with little blue bunny rabbits on and I was now practically stark naked in the lab. I closed my eyes slightly and took a calming breath before opening them again. There were a few people staring but most were just getting on with their jobs. I was made to lay face down on a sort of massage table. There was a hole for my face and two for my breasts. There was a white cover around the outside of the table so where my breasts dangled down they were concealed for my privacy. Not that I had much anymore. I had patches of sunscreen applied to my back and then other patches left bare. The placed a sheet over my lower legs and panties luckily so my awful choice in underwear was hidden while they burnt my back using their artificial light thing.

It was actually quite relaxing to just lay there while everyone else got on with their work. I was left alone and was able to just keep calm. As I lay there I thought about the fact I had been exposed to a room full of people, they had seen the majority of my naked body. The only part they hadn’t seen was my cunt. I suddenly panicked. What if I had gotten wet when I’d had to take my bra off and expose myself? What if when I then removed my playsuit my panties had been visibly wet? I knew there was nothing I could do and I knew the more I thought about it, the greater the chance I would have of being wet after they had finished burning my back. I got quite numb and it’s harder to lay perfectly still than you think. I was finally allowed up, told not to shower or use lotion on my back until after the visit tomorrow and my playsuit was handed to me so I could get dressed and leave. When I came out the same thing had happened to my boyfriend which meant anything high-waisted was a no-go area. We exchanged stories and he found mine more hilarious than his. He told me to place a finger against my panties and see if they were wet. I quickly looked around the corridor we were in, saw it was empty and then did as told. Yes, they were wet and yes that made me cringe. He knew without me saying what the response was but forced me to openly say it loudly. I shook my head in despair knowing that tomorrow I would have to wear sensible clothing.

The next day we returned, both of us with pink patches on our back where we hadn’t had sunscreen applied. I wore a loose t-shirt and some jeans. As expected I had to remove my top and bra again and the redness of my back was measured to see if the sunscreens claim of SPF whatever was correct. It was a lot less traumatic the second day although I was still stood topless in a room full of 8 people. Apparently the claims are correct and my sunburn will fade.

Word Count: 988

Personal feeling when writing it: embarrassment remembering what happened but also I got slightly wet remembering and the rubber panties didn’t help as it was a warm day and they just made my ass hot and slippy.
Posted in Topical
Views 1390 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Watching a woman wearing blue bunny panties slowly getting wet must have been quite a treat for those lab techs. What do you think they thought when they saw that wet patch?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Watching a woman wearing blue bunny panties slowly getting wet must have been quite a treat for those lab techs. What do you think they thought when they saw that wet patch?
    I'm hoping they didn't see
  3. Old Comment
    Oh wow! I bet you read the instructions very carefully after that every time, huh? I'm sure all the scientists will say "we've seen it all before", but that doesn't help you feel less embarrassed!

On an unrelated note, I love the picture of the rainbow cake you've got as your picture! It looks soooo good!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    Oh wow! I bet you read the instructions very carefully after that every time, huh? I'm sure all the scientists will say "we've seen it all before", but that doesn't help you feel less embarrassed!

On an unrelated note, I love the picture of the rainbow cake you've got as your picture! It looks soooo good!
    100% read instructions. I mean even if I hadn't had to take my whole playsuit off I'm not sure I would have done it.

Thank you