Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cynthiaakabecca

Rate this Entry

Halloween

Posted 12-18-2009 at 04:47 AM by cynthiaakabecca

Halloween.

I had really been looking forward to reporting about my Halloween dare and am glad that I get to now. I had the mask and once the costume arrived I went to try it on and it was a pretty sheer. I was hoping it would be a little darker than it was.. The bottom half had multiple layers, but the top was a single layer of sheer material. I tried it on with a black bra and liked how it looked. I also tried it on without a bra and it felt nice, but maybe a little too revealing for wearing it for the first time. Having anticipated that it might have been too sheer I also ordered a black spider-web designed bodystocking (see below) and kind of got the look I would be confident wearing out in public for a few hours. The bodystocking was darker than the robe which gave the robe a sexy, but not totally revealing all of me :P It would also keep me warmer as the nights have been getting chilly. In decent light it would still be obvious that I was not wearing much under the robe. My areolas and nipples would still be kinda visible beneath given the proper lighting. The robe was long enough to not need to worry about my shoes showing. I would have hated to be betrayed by my shoes.

My plan was to walk around the downtown area where a lot of people would be. I knew I would have to keep my costume a secret from my suitemates, so I told them I would be studying at the library and then I would meet up with them later. I left the house wearing scubs which would be my costume when I met up with my suitemates later. I did go to the library for a few hours and about a half hour after sunset I went to the restroom to change. No one was there, so I took off the scrubs and put on the black, hooded robe. I put on my coat and walked out of library and went to my car to drop off my clothes, coat and backpack.

I put on the mask and put the hood over my head. I got kinda thrilled and could feel the warmth of my body as I realized no one would know who I was. My plan was to remain silent wherever I went and see what people's reaction would be. As I walked to the plaza downtown I passed several people and some familes with children. I must have looked creepy because a few times people would cross over to the other side of the street when they saw me coming

I walked against traffic down the street to the plaza. The headlights of the cars must have given a glimpse of me as I walked by. I am not sure if anyone noticed or not. I made it to the plaza and there were a few hundred people gathered about. About half were in costume. I spent about an hour or so there. I attracted more attention than I had anticipated. It became a game for some of the guys to try to make me talk, but I remained silent and mysterious. I could hear some of them whispering that they could see my breasts and I was obviously not wearing a bra. I made my way through the crowd and went by where the frat houses are. Every house had some type of party happening. I chose one at random to see if I would be let in to the party. I think frat boys are pretty silly, so there would be a slim chance anyone I know would be there. I walked up to the door and the bouncer guy took a glance at me and let me in without saying anything. I walked around for a bit in the house and as I went by converstaions people were having suddenly went silent. The lighting was pretty good in there :P I found a place to lean against the wall and just observed those observing me. A few jocks came up to me and said a couple of names of girls they thought I could have been. I remained silent. I stayed for another fifteen minutes or so and then make my way towards the door. A few guys asked if I would remove the mask and I continued walking towards the door.

I decided to head back to campus. I had to make sure no one was following me just to be safe. I made it back to the parking lot where my car was and made sure the coast was clear. I put my coat on and took off the mask and took down the hood. I found a secluded place and did a quick change and put the scubs over the bodystocking and shoved the robe into my backpack. I met up with my suitemates at our dorm floor's Halloween party. It was nice to be able to finally talk again and to be able to have something to eat and drink. Although the scubs were kinda plain compared to what I had on earlier I still felt tingley knowing I had the body stocking beneath.

I felt such a thrill and a rush, but totally safe knowing that no one knew who I was. Being annonymus helped my confidence a lot. I am not sure if I am ready to try wearing the body stocking with another sheer shirt. Maybe one day.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1834 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice dare. Lovely storytelling.