Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Cornell

Posted 07-19-2009 at 06:29 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

This is a picture from a brilliant episode of my favorite TV show, none other than The Office. In the Office, there is a long running joke about how Andy (not pictured) obsesses over and brags about how he has graduated from Cornell. Dwight and Andy also have had a long running conlict which reached it's summit a couple episodes later as both Dwight and Andy are in love with (and having sex with) Angela-...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Good-Bye for now

Posted 07-18-2009 at 09:14 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I will be leaving getdare for a while. Sunday will be my last day. I had fun on here with everyone, and everyone was awsome, even with those feuds I had with particular people. I have never hated anyone, I have loved everyone on here. This is common for me to have interest on a forum, but then to lose interest on a forum.

To those who wanted to be my friend and to those who are not my friend, I wish you further enjoyment on this forum.

And maybe, to those who are heated...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Next 2 week are gonna suck

Posted 07-18-2009 at 09:10 PM by RHS 5

So, I'm like a sophmore in highschool, and I play the school's soccer team. But that time in the season has come again. Yep, conditioning. This time though, there's 2 weeks of it instead of the usual 1 week. I swear, we are all going to be soooooo dead tired by that 2nd friday. I think one of the toughest parts of it might be the 2 mile run I have to do in under 14 minutes. Wish my luck in hope that I don't die. :-)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Second Day

Posted 07-18-2009 at 08:44 PM by Komodo Jones

Well today was pretty uneventful as my getdare went. I went on chat today and Tiger kicked me several times, but I don't mind because she has special privileges to kick a dragon without suffering consequences. I may also be starting a new feature called story of the week. I have contacted the author whose story I want to feature but I have yet to hear back from them. I want to get their permission before I promote it.
As stories go, I have been able to work on my own even though I haven't...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

GetDare's radio/podcast host and crappy issues.

Posted 07-18-2009 at 05:20 PM by pranadevil

First off, some people have been following the GetDare Desert Island Discs thread, for those who haven't. Please check it out, it's more than just lists of music as there's actual shows being uploaded for everyone in there! (I even have my own full section of the forum, just Depp hid it, booo!)

Now the more depressing stuff, on the last episode (dedicated to Jenna<3) I mentioned my Manageress of the store I work for.

This lady has been a great help to me over the past...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Surgery

Posted 07-18-2009 at 12:32 AM by fork

Soo.. today I found out that I may have to have surgery to remove my gallbladder. They found sludge or some shit in there (no, NOT gallstones, thanks though) on a sonogram and think it's probably best to just remove it entirely. Not a definite though. I'm going in for a second opinion on Wednesday.
Nevertheless, I'm not happy about this. I hate surgery, doctors, needles, scalples, hospitals, anestesia, etc.. Everything. I'm afraid and pissed off. And ranting, I guess. Babbling? Whatever.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Funny sign...

Posted 07-17-2009 at 08:34 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)
Tags funny, signs

I like this sign.

It makes me lol.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized