Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Newbie needs guidance! 40 yo/fit male

Posted 02-09-2012 at 12:30 PM by cdub5150

Greetings and salutations to my fellow freaky peeps! I just found this forum and am excited yet apprehensive at what it could bring. I have a dark side (don't WE all!?!) that needs to be let out of its cage from time to time. Those in my personal life now don't get it, so it looks like I could use your help. I have no idea what to do next on here and am asking for your help. What do I do now?
Thank you all and have a wonderful day!
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So I hate my job

Posted 02-08-2012 at 04:31 PM by Jacques

The last two weeks, I have been seriously fed up working- I go between completing meaningless projects for my boss's turf war with another department, and endless menial work that requires almost no effort, but takes forever...

On top of that, my boss has apparently decided to sideline me- I'm being cut out of an new projects or any work that could even be considered interesting, the past two weeks he has barely spoken to me, and yesterday, he actually went through the hassle of offering...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I really want to

Posted 02-04-2012 at 09:48 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I really want to say I am done with you. I am sick of your games. But I know as hard as I want to say that, that is not how I really feel. I might want to think otherwise, but when push comes to shove, that I will feel differently.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

AHHH I'm 18 NOW! :3

Posted 02-04-2012 at 08:37 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

yipee! Now to do all these adult things...shit none of these are fun ._.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

15 Anal Dares

Posted 02-04-2012 at 09:03 AM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)
Updated 02-07-2012 at 02:12 PM by bodacious
Tags anal, dares, diary

I'm trying to get better at completing dares given to me, so this is what this blog is for. This "dare" is the result of losing in "Loser Has To.." thread to HollyAnn...

1. Fuck your self with the anal beads for 5 minutes
2. keep your largest plug in for 3 hours
3. Go for a jog with your vib in your ass
4. fill your ass with ice
5. put a plug in and go to the store and have it fall out
6. the next time you do anal use tooth paste
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Diary
Old

AHHHH I'm 18 tomorrow!!

Posted 02-02-2012 at 10:06 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

I'm going to definitely sign up for Kink Talk as well! SO I need a username of some sort! I really suck at coming up with good ones though~ anyone have any good ideas? I was thinking something along the lines of HornyMusician? somethin' like that
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What's Going On With Me?

Posted 02-02-2012 at 03:26 PM by Komodo Jones

Well you're far too kind for asking me that thank you very much. Um to tell you what's going on with me, well I'll say a lot of things, mostly bad sadly. Got into a car wreck, my dog died, having emotional trauma, and been having digestive issues since about mid-December, not to mention this school quarter is being tortrous. In fact there's a paper I should be working on right now, but I thought should keep my friends on here up to date since I haven't been around as often as I used to. That's because...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized