Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Where Has It Gone!

Posted 05-10-2017 at 12:21 AM by MasterDaddy02

Memories are just that. But, the difference is what is in your heart. What is in your thoughts. What is going through your mind as you are stop at a red light. As you are walking under the stars late at night alone. Just as you are looking upward and saying. I miss you. I would give anything to just have one more hour with that very special person. Yes that person, who still brings tears inside my heart. That special person, who knew when something was wrong without a word.

No matter
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM options

Posted 05-09-2017 at 11:33 AM by CrazinessCat
Updated 08-09-2023 at 01:24 PM by CrazinessCat (Adding more)

PM Dares

PM me SPANK and I will roll a 20 sided die and spank myself 10 times the number with an implement of your choice on my ass usually.

PM me EDGE and will roll 2d6 and edge that many times.

PM me DENIAL and I will roll 1d6 and will be denied that many days then will roll the PM EDGE and will have to edge that many times per day.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Long walk home...

Posted 05-08-2017 at 06:31 PM by Puppy boy (Likes, Dislikes, and Limits)

So I said i was going to make my walk home On the past Saturday (May 6th 2017) more interesting and asked Getdare for Ideas and dares. I was tasked / dared the following:
Drink water every 30 minutes during my work hours.
every 10 minutes Stop and Hump a Tree branch.
If i had to Pee I had to Pee on the curb.
I was Dares to wear a Posture collar, my Tail butt plug and wear my Japanese School Swimsuit.

So I tried not to use the toilet when i started working so...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Hot wife ad

Posted 05-08-2017 at 02:51 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-15-2017 at 03:24 AM by CSasha

Hot wife, 27 years old model, here. I am looking for sex or play partners for me, possibly including the humiliation of my cuckold husband, 20 years old, slim, hair free.

Guaranteed reply to any serious request and offers. No restrictions on gender, age, body shape, or look. All possible, from a simple make-out, one-night-stands, over a whole weekend session to regular sex dates or a long-term relationship. I like regular vanilla sex from soft to rough, as well as trying out lots of play...
Oracle
Posted in Ad format, Stories
Old

Likes and Limits also Dislikes

Posted 05-07-2017 at 01:34 PM by fgsvsgf
Updated 08-02-2017 at 05:53 AM by fgsvsgf

Likes: pee holding, cock teasing, light anal(I mean no fucking or stuffing big objects but wearing some buttplug similar object or fingering is ok), wetting panties, crosdressing, feminization, spanking(ass), semi public*, orgasm denial, edging without chance to being caught or smth like go out when you are almost bursting to pee for []minutes(or low chance of being caught)

LIMITS: social suicide, public, ordering online, leaving house in order, buying weird items, scat, puke, hard pain,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Anna's Invincible Diaper Dare

Posted 05-05-2017 at 09:51 PM by JTN2010

I received a dare from Anna which I promised to a report on, so I figured I'd make it public. Like many of my potentially long dares I try to do the report sort of as I go for the most part.

So the dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacifierGirl
...So this is quite a different dare and you may have to change the numbers to better suit how much time you'll have available. I'd say this will take a couple of hours at most but if you suck, it might take more.

Put on a diaper and wrap the top waist of
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM dares.

Posted 05-05-2017 at 04:46 PM by Puppy boy (Likes, Dislikes, and Limits)
Updated 06-16-2017 at 10:13 PM by Puppy boy

I am starting a List of Pm dares

PM me:
"TRUTH" and I will Answer any question That does not ask for anything about my Identity.

"ASSMOUTH X" and I will A2M X times when i Fuck my ass that night.
"GETFUCKED X" and I will fuck my ass X Times
"PICK THE PIC" and I will Do a picture of your choice of outfit and pose with no face.
"WRITE THIS" and I will write any degrading word on Any body part...
Posted in Uncategorized